• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sections within Subforums?

Reaction score
the fact is not every student can help or wants to see threads related to subjects they don't study. esp. in o levels. And each main section(like the o levels one for example) is cluttered with threads of mixed subjects. it makes it a bit hard to find threads relevant to what you wanna find.

i was wondering if it was possible (or a good idea) to create sections within the sub-forums for seperate GROUPS of subjects which are for discussions related to the group.

Such as science group, with physics, chem and bio threads
Social studies group, with Islamiat, pak.studies, religious studies, etc, threads
Language group, for urdu, english, etc
Commerce group, for business studies, economics and computer studies.
etc

And the main subforum i.e. o levels, would be for general o level discussion.

the focus should always to have access to where you want to go with LEAST no. of clicks. maybe tabs in the sides within the sub-forum which connect between the sections?

any thoughts? worth it?

Reaction score
i am with u but u see Nibz will have more probs then ever he will have to go all the secs again and again like science then commerce the mods shall get mad this way.

Reaction score
As we all are aware of the fact that there are section within the sub forums, so it is necessary for the student to choose the best subforums so that he or she will be able to answer the section properly.

Reaction score
Section with the sub forums are there as they are very much helpful for you if you don't know the answer of the forum you can change the other sub forum or the next to next one, theses sub forums make the thing essay and simple for you so make the proper use of the sub forums.

Reaction score
But this requires alot of work and probably the mod will not be able to take good control !!

Reaction score
Its a superb idea. The mods can hve a try at it...may be they can manage it more easily then it seems...afterall they r geniuses..!!

Reaction score
not really much work. i've seen other forums arranged in such a way and working absolutely fine. plus, the admins there change around the sections or add new ones on their whims.

i'm not an expert in any way... so yes, salman is right. admins shud decide if decide if its worth doing.