• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Share your articles, stories, essays and more here! :)

Reaction score
salamz
guys i luv readin n writin as much 8)
so surprisingly english happens 2 be my fav sub (i know many will roll their eyes) :roll:
i recently gave my IGCSEs n alhamdulillah fared well in my 1st lang eng n now im up for my A levels insha allah
id luv 2 help u guys here
i was thinkin dat why cant we have a thread wherein we students write articles, stories, essays etc from past paper topics or otherwise n post it here
it wud nice as ppl can write out their mind n accordin 2 me n my class eng is a subject abt discussion n note making n creativity
so why dont we start ..........
i already have some of my stories n ssays from last years but ill take tym postin it here as i type terribly n pathetically slowly
so evry is free 2 post here :D
(hey dont mind how i ve typed.........its da nprmal chat lang.........im different in eng class :wink: )

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Re: writing

Waalaikumassalam!! :D

pretty gud idea...wish there was something like this thread when i was in igcse ;)
anyways m doing A levels and i dont take english :D

good luck to you all! :)

Reaction score

Hey thats brilliant..!
I'd been lookin for sumthin like this..evn though im nt takin eng in AS but still i'd love to do it...!! Lets get some more volunteers...!! :)

Reaction score

scouserlfc said:
but who will write such long articles and essays ?
Oh i guess it depends on u..and either way, v r talkin bout writing..not the length ov writing..!! :)

Reaction score

ive still not typed my stuff.........its just written n ofcouse my writing is totally rad so kinda illegible bcoz i ddodle n scribble a lot so i cant n wont ever scan it n put it up here
hv 2 type it n these days no tym at all..........da ramadhaan schedule
will be a bit more active here after eid

Reaction score

YEAH YOU ARE RIGHT PAL. But dont you think it might be too much to write the whole thing?....................................i mean its quite difficult and takes a lot of time...............hang on.......I have got an idea...........those who wants to send their articles here can send those ones which they had already written previously. they simply need to copy paste, only if they had written the essay on computer, otherwise you have to sacrifice your whole time pals. :)

Reaction score

dats wat i was sayin.........ill post my already ones now n in da meanwhile in school were already writin

Reaction score

Okay bro. Me too.............i will see if i could find some of my previous articles.

Reaction score

that is what is not allowed pal. I know scanning is more convenient.....but........................ummmmmmmmmmmm..............well I think u are right!!!! Why to waste ur time??? So what do u say??? joelfc789 :)

Reaction score

It depends what type of essay you're writing, different essays such as English and History require different structure.

Keep these in mind and you should go through fine:
- always link your points back to the question. If it doesn't have anything directly linked to the question, don't include it
- always give evidence for your points (sources, quotes)

intro- include the points you will be using and have a thesis
body- have a topic sentence with a clear point, give evidence then explain or explain then give evidence, link back to question.

it really depends on what type of essay you're writing in the end though.

Essay on Globalization

Reaction score

Oh thank u for an advice donald bracy...............I really appreciate that.
SO will anyone start posting the essay or will we keep on discussing the same thing???? :)

Reaction score

im sorry but i cant scan so im compelled 2 type

n just 2 let u ppl know i luv narratives n totally despise discursives

n donaldbracy da essays n writin im referrin 2 r da 1s for eng lang not history puhleeze but if u wish 2 post em no issues ........im no game for dat
ill put up 1 of my stories inshaallah in sept sorry :(

Reaction score

Describe your favourite place of entertainment and write about some of the people who work
there.
In this 21st century modern era, life has become so stressful and the workload on people is immense. so people seek desperately for entertainment in their scarcely free time availaible. i am a student so i manage time quite well and have went to hundreds of places where i can get pleasure, enjoyment, fun and get great amount of relaxment and harmony.

its very hard to figure out one of the best among many public entertainment resorts but i would prefer always to go at cine star cinema near my home. it is rated as Pakitan's number one cinema with latest 3d technology and the most wide screen across all over the cinemas present in the country. it was formed 2 years back with a lot of dedication and huge investment were made to ensure quality entertainment for the public.

there is a pretty reasonable arrangement for the parking and tight security is offered, which is very essential for the natives of our country as sometimes we are facing security threats from terrorists. the building is very captivating with awesome lighting , and big sign boards being placed. people come in large numbers due to the comfortable arrangement's made.

i am a die hard fan of hollywood and bollywood films so i am always ready to visit this place, and watch a movie with having some pop corns. the one good thing about this place is the higly cooperative staff, who guides people inside the cinema and talk in a very polite and humble manner, Unlike the other cinemas in the city where ill mannered, untrained and uneducated people are working.
there are always some amazing offers for the customers to appeal them, so that they come very often.

while you are in the hall, the staff ensures silence and are quite active, so to avoid any fights between the audience. No one is allowed to pass vulgar comments. once when i was enjoying avatar, a man was speaking unsuitable stuff and creating disturbance around people. the staff took him out of the hall and imposed a fine. i liked their prompt action on that occasion.

I noticed that people work so hard for all the day with pure dedication and hard work, so to make sure that they serve their customers well. it shows me that for a succesfull business and for the effecient running of a recreational place, you need all the staff to be united because at the end of the day it all counts. the work of sweeper and the work of manager both are important for customer satisfaction as if the floor is not clean people would get a negative image of the place. if the movie timings, selling of tickets, light and sitting arrangment is not supervised by the manager, then the place will loose its demand in the market and someone else would capture the market. As in market there are always strong compettiors.

the air conditioned system was superb in the hall. dolby sound system was installed. and the print was of high standards. so all this stuff make this place one of the best to seek entertainment. the reason for the success of this place is the quality and interantional standard equipment being placed in the cinema, which is quite rare in our country.

A busy person who manages hardly anytime for enteratinment would always love to come here along with his family because firstly there are comfortbale arrangemnts , secondly they will get an experience of amazing video quality of latest films.

On the whole, this place is ranked among one of the best in the city, so i will always prefer to visit it due to dedicated staff and some wonderfull arrangements.

:D
guys please give me grade on it. and tell me any mistakes or some additions which i could do to make it more interesting. feel free to comment.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum! :)
I'm changing the thread title..hope thats ok! if not let me know :)

Reaction score
Great idea..........although i aint taking english in ma AS levels..........but will try ma best to take part in this thread :)