• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Short Story Competition

Reaction score
Okay okay
it will weigh ur stry down. trust me. now i can even read normally bout a person being cut to peices. but not beaten up witha hammer. honestly i was feeling sum pain wen i read it. these things totally torture ur mind while near me the whole point of reading fiction is enjoyment... now in my mind i will think that uhave a certain way of writing and wont read ur stories next tym assuming it contains gore only if i am a reader.get thingswch ppl like, even if there is a twist... make it humanly. i dunno how to explain... your stry could have been for sme other sin... abortion again is a sensitive issue and shud not be brought into a stry wch is meant to be enjoyed. i meanit cd have been anyyyyyyyyyything in the whole wide world,, but u chose sumthing... odd. try to write bout things that ppl can relate to. that ppl enjoy
I get it. you want mild horror. No problem... I have been reading too much Stephen King these days so its natural :D
I'll write for enjoyment next time

Reaction score
I
it will weigh ur stry down. trust me. now i can even read normally bout a person being cut to peices. but not beaten up witha hammer. honestly i was feeling sum pain wen i read it. these things totally torture ur mind while near me the whole point of reading fiction is enjoyment... now in my mind i will think that uhave a certain way of writing and wont read ur stories next tym assuming it contains gore only if i am a reader.get thingswch ppl like, even if there is a twist... make it humanly. i dunno how to explain... your stry could have been for sme other sin... abortion again is a sensitive issue and shud not be brought into a stry wch is meant to be enjoyed. i meanit cd have been anyyyyyyyyyything in the whole wide world,, but u chose sumthing... odd. try to write bout things that ppl can relate to. that ppl enjoy
wrote it while I was nearing sleep so I had no idea on the whole what I was writing :D And I do like to read gory violent horror story even if they are mine :D

Reaction score
Why don
it will weigh ur stry down. trust me. now i can even read normally bout a person being cut to peices. but not beaten up witha hammer. honestly i was feeling sum pain wen i read it. these things totally torture ur mind while near me the whole point of reading fiction is enjoyment... now in my mind i will think that uhave a certain way of writing and wont read ur stories next tym assuming it contains gore only if i am a reader.get thingswch ppl like, even if there is a twist... make it humanly. i dunno how to explain... your stry could have been for sme other sin... abortion again is a sensitive issue and shud not be brought into a stry wch is meant to be enjoyed. i meanit cd have been anyyyyyyyyyything in the whole wide world,, but u chose sumthing... odd. try to write bout things that ppl can rela
I'll write RL Stine level story now :D

Reaction score
Okay okay

I get it. you want mild horror. No problem... I have been reading too much Stephen King these days so its natural :D
I'll write for enjoyment next time
i mean may be i dun like that much gore. its ok though u write for urself :)

Reaction score
yES i GUESS. bUT THAT IS THE START OF Tombstone Grady, his later stories are much more darker, with much more horror, suspense and gore and solid storyline. I'll post them one of these days :D

the story is nice but the thrill is missing. andit stoooooo longo

Reaction score
Tombstone Grady is my pseudonym for horror gory and explicit content stories just like Stephen King had Richard Back man for more gore. :D This is my story Rutzaba.

post yourown work here only... its a competition as we know it

Reaction score
guys my internets down so this comp will come alive after ten days i think :p
or shall i give the topic and post my stry afta ten eleven days?

Reaction score
Question for u all?
What kind of writer has a more solid ground and a strong fan base : Higher Fantasy like Lord of the Rings and Chronicles of Narnia Game of Thrones
Science FIction: Artemis FOwl
Horror: Darren Shan Saga and Stephen King novels
or the detective story writer

Reaction score
Ok of you WIsh.... Please dont make them tooo9ooo long. Medium length would be fine

*IT WAS THE THIRD MURDER IN AS MANY DAYS*
I am back Boys and girls and soon will be up with a gory sickening story on this or perhaps as soon as soon allowes me to be :D