• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Short time!! plz help

Reaction score
hey guys.. i am planning to give igcse exams in may june (math,bio,physics,chem,ict,eng).. i havent studied these subjects thoroughly in earlier classes so should i appear in these exams next year M/J?? if i dont, i will waste one year!! so i realy want to appear in may june exams but on the other hand i heard that these subjcts are realy hard.. so what should i do?? if i dont give them next year then i will have to wait for another 1 year and 6 months.... i need some pratical advice on this matter :(

Reaction score
English requires no preparation so you can single that out. Computers is also very easy. Just go through the syllabus thoroughly and do some past papers and you're good to go. Maths, Physics and Chemistry are all conceptual subjects. You'll have to spend the bulk of your time with these.

Understand that if you really work your heart out, you can easily finish your preparation. You have almost 7 months. That is more then enough time to prepare each subject very comprehensively. So go for it.

Reaction score
English requires no preparation so you can single that out. Computers is also very easy. Just go through the syllabus thoroughly and do some past papers and you're good to go. Maths, Physics and Chemistry are all conceptual subjects. You'll have to spend the bulk of your time with these.

Understand that if you really work your heart out, you can easily finish your preparation. You have almost 7 months. That is more then enough time to prepare each subject very comprehensively. So go for it.

thnk you that was really encouraging :) but do u think that i can compete for A or A* with preparation in this much time?

Reaction score
hey guys.. i am planning to give igcse exams in may june (math,bio,physics,chem,ict,eng).. i havent studied these subjects thoroughly in earlier classes so should i appear in these exams next year M/J?? if i dont, i will waste one year!! so i realy want to appear in may june exams but on the other hand i heard that these subjcts are realy hard.. so what should i do?? if i dont give them next year then i will have to wait for another 1 year and 6 months.... i need some pratical advice on this matter :(

I am appearing for a total of 13 subjects, 6 of which i have never studied in my life, in this may-june session. But i have hope. I know i can do it! I'd suggest you to go for it. Get it over with. Believe in yourself.

Reaction score
I am appearing for a total of 13 subjects, 6 of which i have never studied in my life, in this may-june session. But i have hope. I know i can do it! I'd suggest you to go for it. Get it over with. Believe in yourself.

You are one confident guy :D
I hope you achieve the grades you want :D