• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Siblings..................................devil or angel???

Reaction score
img-thing

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
siblings are not annoying....
they are a wonderful blessing...

true but rarely they can b annoying.. too much of a good thing, you know....

naahhh, srsly man im the only child here and my czns are like my siblings... bus u should noe how to rule them ;)

Yeah.. one just needs to know how to deal with them.. In fact I find it easier to deal with kids than with adults :p speaking of little cousins, just yesterday at a party and I was playing catch-me-if-you-can with my 6 yr old cousin... I'm 20+ so one of my uncles was like, don't do that; it looks bad for u to do this.... but I kept playing.. so much fun :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
true but rarely they can b annoying.. too much of a good thing, you know....
true dat, but wen u don't have one blessing than u realize the true value of it :)

Yeah.. one just needs to know how to deal with them.. In fact I find it easier to deal with kids than with adults :p speaking of little cousins, just yesterday at a party and I was playing catch-me-if-you-can with my 6 yr old cousin... I'm 20+ so one of my uncles was like, don't do that; it looks bad for u to do this.... but I kept playing.. so much fun :ROFLMAO:
same here :p
my lil czns prefer eating and doing all stuff wd me than wd their own mothers *which is a very rare scene wid others* xD
wow, ur uncle is awesome :p
my uncles and aunts leave their kids to me, and i get the responsibility to control dem :O =P

Reaction score
^ So true!

I remembered something when I read your post. Just felt like sharing it.

Ever since I was in elementary school, my parents made sure me and my sister take seats nearby each other. So that we wouldn’t be uneasy in class and fit in more quickly. And there was never one class where we didn’t sit by each other or go anywhere without one another. Even If I had to use the bathroom, my sister tagged along with me.

By the time we were in the third grade, my English teacher decided to change our seats just for that day. I felt like a part of my heart had been ripped out, as if a little part of me died inside, when she asked me to get up and sit two benches away from my sis.

I was emotionally upset because she was ‘separating’ us. Despite that, I listened to my teacher; walked quietly across the classroom and sat two benches away.

My teacher realized my face was getting red and my eyes all teary, and before you know it, I started crying. Well actually more like sobbing and hiding my face, so that no one sees.

My teacher smiled and walked up to me, bent down to my level, kind of picked me up, then looked me in the eye and said, “Sweetheart, I’m not trying to separate you from your sister, I’m just trying to make you realize you can make friends with other people too, and not keep sticking to your sister! She’s right there after all. You can still see her.” My sister turned around and smiled but I knew she was kinda upset too.

Then my teacher said, “When you both get married someday, Insha’Allah, are you simply gonna leave your husband and run to your sister, just because you’ll be away from her?”

I smiled. Didn’t really understand what she meant back then, but it made me feel better.

Then she gave me a chocolate and asked me to sit by one of my friends I know, but not near my sis. :p

When I recall that memory today, it’s actually pretty funny. Cuz there isn’t a day that goes by without picking on each other for fun, but I’m sure life wouldn’t have been the same without her.

We’re twins, btw. :)
awww that really touched a sensitive nerve coz my sis is always beggin me to tag along with her and i dont...... now i have woken up....

Reaction score
^ So true!

I remembered something when I read your post. Just felt like sharing it.

Ever since I was in elementary school, my parents made sure me and my sister take seats nearby each other. So that we wouldn’t be uneasy in class and fit in more quickly. And there was never one class where we didn’t sit by each other or go anywhere without one another. Even If I had to use the bathroom, my sister tagged along with me.

By the time we were in the third grade, my English teacher decided to change our seats just for that day. I felt like a part of my heart had been ripped out, as if a little part of me died inside, when she asked me to get up and sit two benches away from my sis.

I was emotionally upset because she was ‘separating’ us. Despite that, I listened to my teacher; walked quietly across the classroom and sat two benches away.

My teacher realized my face was getting red and my eyes all teary, and before you know it, I started crying. Well actually more like sobbing and hiding my face, so that no one sees.

My teacher smiled and walked up to me, bent down to my level, kind of picked me up, then looked me in the eye and said, “Sweetheart, I’m not trying to separate you from your sister, I’m just trying to make you realize you can make friends with other people too, and not keep sticking to your sister! She’s right there after all. You can still see her.” My sister turned around and smiled but I knew she was kinda upset too.

Then my teacher said, “When you both get married someday, Insha’Allah, are you simply gonna leave your husband and run to your sister, just because you’ll be away from her?”

I smiled. Didn’t really understand what she meant back then, but it made me feel better.

Then she gave me a chocolate and asked me to sit by one of my friends I know, but not near my sis. :p

When I recall that memory today, it’s actually pretty funny. Cuz there isn’t a day that goes by without picking on each other for fun, but I’m sure life wouldn’t have been the same without her.

We’re twins, btw. :)
very touching and sweet!
nice to know how twins about their 'look-alikes' :D (no offence!)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
haha no...in tht case the giver of the gift will be a devil... i have a sister, who is the king of devils....when i go to skul i feel as if im a criminal whu is being constantly kept under surveillance
u mean she keeps an eye on u at school.....? well if that's the case then its ok coz most probably some1 who cares for u wd keep an eye on u...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
well yeah sometimes but most of the time its a disaster espacially wen ur younger ones treat u as their junior....(_ _)"

hmm.. I dunno but when they grow a bit insha'Allah you'll notice the perks of having brothers... (comming from someone who has done pick-and-drop service and has acted as a bodyguard... for sis)
Plus I guess u can learn to tackle em.. make em feel ashamed.. "is this how you treat people who love you/ur elders...?" etc.

Reaction score
Hafsa: Lame name... -___-

Glammy: u STILL have sum1 older dan u LUCKY GURL!

Awsumness: i STILL think u bein a gurl gives u the upper hand =/

ME: how can this thread even start without the most loving of siblings? :p
GSL : Shukraan :') :p