• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sick of boredom?

Reaction score
if u guys are bored, then i have 1 very good solution to ur boredom it will keep u busy all day
wanna hear it

1: go to the place where u keep ur sack of rice
2 in a bowl add rice to the brim
3: take another empty bowl and keep it by ur side
4: then start counting the number of rice and place the ones that u have counted in the empty bowl by ur side
5: repeat this until ur sack gets empty
(oh me y have i used until, u cud always go to ur neighbour's home and borrow their sack)
mind this but this is the suggestion that my dad gives me whenever i tell him that i am bored
BTW. personally never tried it but u guys cud have a go

Reaction score
if u guys are bored, then i have 1 very good solution to ur boredom it will keep u busy all day
wanna hear it

4: then start counting the number of rice and place the ones that u have counted in the empty bowl by ur side
(oh me y have i used until, u cud always go to ur neighbour's home and borrow their sack)
mind this but this is the suggestion that my dad gives me whenever i tell him that i am bored

hahahah. very funny. hm

Reaction score
wanna hear it

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/487442_433247626763107_1164149166_n.jpg
:ROFLMAO: