• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Signs Of The Hour.

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikom :D
As u can see by the name of the topic this thread is about the signs of the hour. However, Im not going to talk about all of them coz im sure all of u know them but for those who don't u can visit this website http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?id=135817&page=articles.
I'm going to talk about only one major sign which is when the Antichrist will appear(Al Maseeh Al Dajal), with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will also be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan(present-day Iran). I came across the hadith which contains the conversation that took place between Tameem Al Dari a sahabi and the Dajal himself. During the conversation the Dajal asked Tameem Al Dari about the lake of Tabariyyah’ and Tameem Al Dari replied ‘What do you want to know about it?’ The Dajal said: ‘Is there water in it?’ Tameem Al Dari said: ‘There is a great deal of water in it.’ The Dajal said: ‘Soon it will dry'.
Since i was a little bit bored i decided to do some research on the level of water in the lake of Tabariyyah which lies in Israel. The results where absolutely shocking and terrifying. A jewish magazine called Israel Today said "The water level of the sea of Galilee( Tabariyyah in Jewish language) has dropped to just 15 inches above the"black line", the level at which the lake will suffer irreperable damage. Not only this but an Israeli expert warned that the level of water in this lake is becoming really low and will have to be compensated one way or the other.
Another thing that came to my mind is when the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, ‘Dajjal will come and climb Mount Uhud. Then he will say to his friends, ‘Do you see that white palace (qasre abyad)? That is Ahmed’s masjid.’ At the time that the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) was relating this hadith masjid-e-nabwi was made out of simple mud. However, when masjid-e-nabwi is viewed from a height today, it stands out from its surroundings looking like a white palace. In satellite pictures of Madina Munawwara, masjid-e-nabwi appears perfectly white and castle like.
I gotta say these 2 hadiths gave me a wake up call since ive never known that the day of judgement is so close as when ever i do something bad i say to myself there is a lot of time to make tawbah! So i decided to share them with you guys. Along with other signs,these 2 hadith's indicate that the time is ripe for the emergence of the Dajjal so don't forget to say "Awoz bellahe men fetnat al maseeh al dajal after every salah. Jazakom Allaho Khairan.

Reaction score
As u can see by the name of the topic this thread is about the signs of the hour. However, Im not going to talk about all of them coz im sure all of u know them but for those who don't u can visit this website http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?id=135817&page=articles.
I'm going to talk about only one major sign which is when the Antichrist will appear(Al Maseeh Al Dajal), with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will also be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan(present-day Iran). I came across the hadith which contains the conversation that took place between Tameem Al Dari a sahabi and the Dajal himself. During the conversation the Dajal asked Tameem Al Dari about the lake of Tabariyyah’ and Tameem Al Dari replied ‘What do you want to know about it?’ The Dajal said: ‘Is there water in it?’ Tameem Al Dari said: ‘There is a great deal of water in it.’ The Dajal said: ‘Soon it will dry'.
Since i was a little bit bored i decided to do some research on the level of water in the lake of Tabariyyah which lies in Israel. The results where absolutely shocking and terrifying. A jewish magazine called Israel Today said "The water level of the sea of Galilee( Tabariyyah in Jewish language) has dropped to just 15 inches above the"black line", the level at which the lake will suffer irreperable damage. Not only this but an Israeli expert warned that the level of water in this lake is becoming really low and will have to be compensated one way or the other.
Another thing that came to my mind is when the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, ‘Dajjal will come and climb Mount Uhud. Then he will say to his friends, ‘Do you see that white palace (qasre abyad)? That is Ahmed’s masjid.’ At the time that the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) was relating this hadith masjid-e-nabwi was made out of simple mud. However, when masjid-e-nabwi is viewed from a height today, it stands out from its surroundings looking like a white palace. In satellite pictures of Madina Munawwara, masjid-e-nabwi appears perfectly white and castle like.
I gotta say these 2 hadiths gave me a wake up call since ive never known that the day of judgement is so close as when ever i do something bad i say to myself there is a lot of time to make tawbah! So i decided to share them with you guys. Along with other signs,these 2 hadith's indicate that the time is ripe for the emergence of the Dajjal so don't forget to say "Awoz bellahe men fetnat al maseeh al dajal after every salah. Jazakom Allaho Khairan.
OMGOD! This is soooooooooooooooooooooo scary :cry: :cry: :cry:
Oh Allah help us and keep us away from Dajjal's fitna! Please ya Allah :cry:

Jazakallah for the wake up call... we all need it :| May Allah bless and reward you (Ameen)

Reaction score
http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=30481

I'm confused

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
^ don't know.. I think it is better to let scholars determine if a sign of the hour has passed or not... like the sign about a fire in the Hijaaz (necks of camels will illuminate is a phrase in that hadith if I remember right)... about which Imam nawawi etc. said this occured in their time...

Anyways this is an awesome advice to remember:
Abu Dawood (4319) and Ahmad (19888) narrated from Imraan ibn Husayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever hears of the Dajjaal, let him keep away from him, for by Allaah a man will come to him thinking that he is a believer, then he will follow him because of the confusion he causes.” This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Sometimes i cant even sleep when thinking about this!!
May Allah keep us all away from the Dajjal's fitna. Ameeeeeeeeeen :cry:

Aameen....

N.M

Reaction score
Its a series of 8 parts, those interested to know auhentic stuff under this subject must watch all of them!

Reaction score
^ don't know.. I think it is better to let scholars determine if a sign of the hour has passed or not... like the sign about a fire in the Hijaaz (necks of camels will illuminate is a phrase in that hadith if I remember right)... about which Imam nawawi etc. said this occured in their time...

Anyways this is an awesome advice to remember:
Abu Dawood (4319) and Ahmad (19888) narrated from Imraan ibn Husayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever hears of the Dajjaal, let him keep away from him, for by Allaah a man will come to him thinking that he is a believer, then he will follow him because of the confusion he causes.” This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Aameen....
Well the one about masjid-e-nabawi...a lot of islamic scientists talked about it ;)..Anyways...Allahom ine azok bek men fetnat al maseeh al dajal.
It wont totally dry up..i mean even b4 the antichrist shows up there still will be water in it..and when yagog and magog appear they will drink the rest of it ;)