• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Single or taken? ;)

Reaction score
guys always wana know.. but sometimes, its ok to share since ppl dont personally know each other here.. may b we can help u n u wont get ditched agen... or mayb we can make u something tht ur x willregret ditching u :-D

Reaction score
guys always wana know.. but sometimes, its ok to share since ppl dont personally know each other here.. may b we can help u n u wont get ditched agen... or mayb we can make u something tht ur x willregret ditching u :-D
um...r u telln me...
i wish u can make me smthn dat my ex will regret ditching me....!!!

Reaction score
Yes ofcoz im tellin u... noone deserves to be ditched, i mean hello... rnt u human??
Come on, cheer up... u deserve better thn him, he was just too proud to say it... ;-)

Reaction score
Yes ofcoz im tellin u... noone deserves to be ditched, i mean hello... rnt u human??
Come on, cheer up... u deserve better thn him, he was just too proud to say it... ;-)
thnx soo much.......m tryn realy hard to get ova nd move on..i mean its been 2yrs..nd i still cant...!! :(
i wish i do move on..!!

Reaction score
single and ready to mingle.......................there is a girl i like but it's damn tough to even talk to her so....................

Reaction score
Well have you spoken to her at all?
yes it is like when i was in 9 she was i my section she knew who i am but never talked to me she was like the popular one in my grade after 10 months she went away and after 2 months i also left school to begin private o levels in nov 2011 session (which was my first attempt) i met her indirectly but after that she contacted me on facebook (the awesome day of my life) and then after after a long chat we both went to our duties she told me she will me appearing in nov 2012 session for the last time (this will be my end too) ok..........then i deleted her from FB (a Big Incident i was deleting some one else) so after that i send her the request again but she would not accept (although she opens fb sometimes) ............. now i am desperate................just waiting for nov 2012

Reaction score
yes it is like when i was in 9 she was i my section she knew who i am but never talked to me she was like the popular one in my grade after 10 months she went away and after 2 months i also left school to begin private o levels in nov 2011 session (which was my first attempt) i met her indirectly but after that she contacted me on facebook (the awesome day of my life) and then after after a long chat we both went to our duties she told me she will me appearing in nov 2012 session for the last time (this will be my end too) ok..........then i deleted her from FB (a Big Incident i was deleting some one else) so after that i send her the request again but she would not accept (although she opens fb sometimes) ............. now i am desperate................just waiting for nov 2012
despos!!! -_-

Cat

Reaction score

hmm...so during your chats did she hint anything about being more than friends with you or liking you?
See, your accidental deletion may have had her thinking that "I added him, and he deletes me. Now he wants to be my friend again. No!"
Girls can take small things offensively sometimes, mostly due to no particular reason. Try sending her a msg (if you can) on facebook and if she replies, well and good. Otherwise I think you should wait for the nov session and not contact her further. Because then you'll appear desperate and she'll avoid you by all means!
Good luck :)

Reaction score
hmm...so during your chats did she hint anything about being more than friends with you or liking you?
See, your accidental deletion may have had her thinking that "I added him, and he deletes me. Now he wants to be my friend again. No!"
Girls can take small things offensively sometimes, mostly due to no particular reason. Try sending her a msg (if you can) on facebook and if she replies, well and good. Otherwise I think you should wait for the nov session and not contact her further. Because then you'll appear desperate and she'll avoid you by all means!
Good luck :)
at least goto this thread..!! http://www.xtremepapers.com/communi...please-all-muslim-brothers-and-sisters.12859/