• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Single or taken? ;)

Reaction score
hmm...so during your chats did she hint anything about being more than friends with you or liking you?
See, your accidental deletion may have had her thinking that "I added him, and he deletes me. Now he wants to be my friend again. No!"
Girls can take small things offensively sometimes, mostly due to no particular reason. Try sending her a msg (if you can) on facebook and if she replies, well and good. Otherwise I think you should wait for the nov session and not contact her further. Because then you'll appear desperate and she'll avoid you by all means!
Good luck :)
yes yes i messaged her 3 times but no reply ....................... well will stick to ur advice.............but u know what thats the third girl who has blow me up real hard .......................

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
If you like her then y don't you ask your parents to ask her parents for her hand in marriage...??? plz read the friendly advice dude...:

yes yes i messaged her 3 times but no reply ....................... well will stick to ur advice.............but u know what thats the third girl who has blow me up real hard .......................

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The likeness of me and you is that of a man who lit a fire and grasshoppers and moths started falling into it, and he tried to push them away. I am seizing your waistbands and trying to pull you away from the Fire but you are trying to get away from me.”

(Muslim, 2285, from the hadeeth of Jaabir; a similar hadeeth was narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3427 from the hadeeth of Abu Hurayrah).

What is meant by this hadeeth is that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) likened the way in which the ignorant and disobedient rush to fall into the Fire of the Hereafter by means of their sins and whims and desires to the Fire, and their keenness to fall into that Fire, even though he is trying hard to prevent them from doing so to the way in which moths and other insects are fatally attracted to the fire. Both of them are keen to destroy themselves because of their ignorance of the consequences.

(Sharh Muslim by al-Nawawi)

Cat

Reaction score
You fall for girls pretty fast then :/

Reaction score
If you like her then y don't you ask your parents to ask her parents for her hand in marriage...??? plz read the friendly advice dude...:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The likeness of me and you is that of a man who lit a fire and grasshoppers and moths started falling into it, and he tried to push them away. I am seizing your waistbands and trying to pull you away from the Fire but you are trying to get away from me.”

(Muslim, 2285, from the hadeeth of Jaabir; a similar hadeeth was narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3427 from the hadeeth of Abu Hurayrah).

What is meant by this hadeeth is that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) likened the way in which the ignorant and disobedient rush to fall into the Fire of the Hereafter by means of their sins and whims and desires to the Fire, and their keenness to fall into that Fire, even though he is trying hard to prevent them from doing so to the way in which moths and other insects are fatally attracted to the fire. Both of them are keen to destroy themselves because of their ignorance of the consequences.

(Sharh Muslim by al-Nawawi)
..ur so rite but these Cat and Igniz will keep talking their own!

Reaction score
firstly m not bringing religion..secondly even if i am ..are you suppose to have fun outside religion..drinkng wine is fun.songs are fun. *** is fun, !!! u better be careful for how you have your "fun"..

Cat

Reaction score
firstly m not bringing religion..secondly even if i am ..are you suppose to have fun outside religion..drinkng wine is fun.songs are fun. *** is fun, !!! u better be careful for how you have your "fun"..
Excuse me? Do you see me encouraging all of the above here?

Reaction score
Cat means that she is just asking if ur single or taken regardless of the reason

Reactions: Cat
Reaction score
well im not here to kill those who are doing wrong..!! i am just telling the facts..and i think somtime ago u Cat had been giving some advice indeed..well no fightn but u shud know this is all not right!