• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

So how was Physics P33?

Reaction score
q2 was v.easy.btw wat gradient nd y intercept u guys got?i got gradient 3.38 and yintercept 0.2...

Reaction score
every1 will gt a different gradien nd y intercept..... m not sure abt ma one but ma grad was around 9 sumfin and y intercept was -1.02 :(

Reaction score
i think u gt d correct values..... ur grad is much nearer to myn.... i think i fucked up with d y-intercept den..... :(

Reaction score
akbararshad said:
i think u gt d correct values..... ur grad is much nearer to myn.... i think i fucked up with d y-intercept den..... :(

^^^Ooh no worries, I'm sure you did well for the 2nd Question :)
Anyways the y intercept was 1 mark.

Reaction score
yes for me Q2 was easier! I got Gradient of 5.64 and a y-intercept 0.23! i also dnt think y-intercept will be negative as it was time :no: bt few of my friend (adiba, shadman,etc) got it negative!

Reaction score
Nearly everyone in my centre was getting a -ve y-intercept, but the gradient was in b/w 6 to 7....

Reaction score
hmmm nyone of us cant give d correct value fo y-intercept and d gradient..... all we can do is to hope fo d best :) 8)

Reaction score
My gradient was 3.42 and y intercept 0 . other kids had in my center had gradient in the range -0.2 <x <0.2

Reaction score
y intercept cant b negatve yar it was time taken for oscilation so hw can tym becum negatve?:s