• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Something Big is coming...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
thanx evry1.. Oh, n update is still in progress... there'd be updates comming to forums too in a day or two...inshaAllah.. they were delayed due to some valid reasons at the end of our hosting service.
Plus, some other updates would be underway soon, inshaAllah.. :)

Reaction score
Yup the new theme plus the new sub sections rock as well ! :) :good: :good: :good: :good:

Reaction score
i said there is gonna be a notes section, anyway tnx alot its rly awesome and helpful :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
LordofDemons said:
i said there is gonna be a notes section, anyway tnx alot its rly awesome and helpful :)

somethigs from sumthing big r still remaining.... :) :) wait..

Reaction score
I did some activity here last night... It got reverted or what? Cause its changed back... I mean I had thanked, it wasn't there anymore... So thanked again... Had edited one of the posts... Its back to original again... Had marked forums read... But those topic showed as unread now... One of my posts was not there...

Reaction score
Actually the site is working on BETA version and also this board was disabled yesterday! Insha'Allah within a week everything will be back to normal with more surprises coming! :)

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
CaptainDanger said:
I did some activity here last night... It got reverted or what? Cause its changed back... I mean I had thanked, it wasn't there anymore... So thanked again... Had edited one of the posts... Its back to original again... Had marked forums read... But those topic showed as unread now... One of my posts was not there...
This board was disabled yesterday. You, being the moderator, can bypass that restriction but the backups were made before you posted!