• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Standard of A level paper

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
yeah i think they raised the standard but its smth we can cope up with

Well so far, I havent been able to cope up with it. My o lvls paper went far more better than these papers so far..... cant understand hw people lyk u and ashhad are scoring such high marks in these sorts of paper.

Reaction score
@ashhadazam,
dun worry dude, it will be one of the toughest paper in the history of chem. And we all will be coming out of our examination hall except u

Reaction score
@ hamiz....... gee nai koi nai da chem papr wont b difficult.... kia haii :/ its one thing i thnk m good at... ur scarng me!!!!!!
n ashhad ko tou dey wll take away wd dm next year ka chem paper bananay ko!!!! lolololo :p

Reaction score
It's all right, The higher they raise their standards, the lower the grade A is. And also the better it is for us, because just imagine, if you get an A you've got an A from one of the highest standards of examining bodies. Even a B will show your a really smart candidate! :)

Reaction score
hamizahmed said:
@ashhadazam,
dun worry dude, it will be one of the toughest paper in the history of chem. And we all will be coming out of our examination hall except u
NoOb.. signature chor :D

Reaction score
Hanieya said:
@ hamiz....... gee nai koi nai da chem papr wont b difficult.... kia haii :/ its one thing i thnk m good at... ur scarng me!!!!!!
n ashhad ko tou dey wll take away wd dm next year ka chem paper bananay ko!!!! lolololo :p

Yar Inshallah acha hoga.. dont worry :( !! abhi se dara raha hai hamiz .:mad:

Reaction score
But mujay lagta hai k Organic mushkil ayega baqi asaaan. but Allah Malik hai . !!!

And btw jesa maine acc ka paper dia hai us k baad se to :'(

Reaction score
they better lower the thresholds dis yr...getting a 73/75 for maths p3 for an A* would be effing difficult ==

Reaction score
Nixorbe said:
they better lower the thresholds dis yr...getting a 73/75 for maths p3 for an A* would be effing difficult ==

I've yet to see a P3 paper having that high marks requirement! Heck even for P1, mostly you'd get an A on 63-65 marks out of 75 and A* would have been 5-6 marks above that! So for P3 definitely A* would not be at 73/75 ... more like 65-70 marks range!

Reaction score
This has been said before this is wat i have got to say.

Standard is inversly proportional to thresholds ;)
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Reaction score
Hanieya said:

Yar even after seeing the papers of phy and S1, still u r expectin that they will make an easy paper 4 u. That has almost become vitually imposible. Sab ki paper se hati hui hoti hai siwae ashhad and abbasi k. Dono centre k bahar hans hans k sab ki hatatay hain

Reaction score
lol hatatay to nai !!! but jo hogya wo hogya !! i did one of the worst paper i ever did in my life (accounts) !! but ab to hogya .. :(

Reaction score
and mra dunya ka sab se bkwas paper S1 tha jis mei mai ne wo ghaltian ki jo sawal mjhe atay the

Reaction score
Jazib said:
trend (of dificult papers) is changed, e.g maths p32 n phy p42!

Since I am not appearing in A2, you tell me how were these papers?? Were they extremely difficult???

Reaction score
lol muneeb n ashhad r like soul brothers.... :p n ashhad koi organic difficult nai aae ga!!!! gosshhhh u two make chemistry sound so difficult.. :/

Reaction score
hamizahmed said:
Jazib said:
trend (of dificult papers) is changed, e.g maths p32 n phy p42!

Since I am not appearing in A2, you tell me how were these papers?? Were they extremely difficult???
p6 of maths was a bit trickeier, but p3, n phy p4 were very easy