• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Statement of Entry nov 2011?

Reaction score
does anyone have their statement of entry for the nov 2011 session yet? coz i dont have mine yet and im freaking out coz i feel like i'm the only one that hasnt gotten it yet and its my first time as a private candidate so yeah >_< does anyone have theirs yet? or do you know when we'll get them? D:

Reaction score
I got an email from British Council telling me to come pick up my statement of entry a couple of weeks ago.

Maybe you should call up BC or wherever you registered for your exams and ask them whether the statements are ready or not yet.

Hope this helps.

Reaction score
Bouchra said:
I got an email from British Council telling me to come pick up my statement of entry a couple of weeks ago.

Maybe you should call up BC or wherever you registered for your exams and ask them whether the statements are ready or not yet.

Hope this helps.
Yea got an email from BC on the 1st October.I just went over to receive it today :p
My Math exam is on Wednesday! Wish me luck you all! :)

Reaction score
ChrisRedfield said:
Bouchra said:

Hope this helps.
Yea got an email from BC on the 1st October.I just went over to receive it today :p
My Math exam is on Wednesday! Wish me luck you all! :)

This Wednesday?! Is it IGCSEs?

Reaction score
Don't worry,I was referring to A levels.
Remember to collect your statement of entry ASAP. =)

Reaction score
ChrisRedfield said:
Don't worry,I was referring to A levels.
Remember to collect your statement of entry ASAP. =)

I thought so = )

Already done = )

Good luck with ur ALs.