• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Statistics Paper 62 -- How was it?!

Reaction score
Yar wasn't it like 2.$0mething or may b 28.8 or maybe I'm confused in a Q I did at home and the I did at cie!

Reaction score
The paper was hard, my math teacher said an A would be about 41-42 he thought it was an easy paper o_O
I dont know about you guys, but am screwed :(

Reaction score
The paper was hard, my math teacher said an A would be about 41-42 he thought it was an easy paper o_O
I dont know about you guys, but am screwed :(

dont worry........ just concentrate on the coming exams :) INSHAALLAH you will get the best grades Ameen :)

Reaction score
Nope, it was exactly 5514. You would have gotten an inaccurate answer for rounding off your value of s.d prematurely, maybe.

Yeah the s.d was 6.063... I rounded it up to 6.06 and so got 5508.5 instead of 5514, I just retried it.. :/

How many marks would I lose for that? :s

Reaction score
Yes, it is indeed correct. The correct answer was supposed to be 0.368, and it gives exactly that.
I made a horrendous error. What I did was write 4C2*(18/30)*(17/29)*(12/30)*(11/29) and got the answer 0.320. I must have been blind or something. Do you expect I'd get any marks out of 4? 2 maybe?
Why didnt you just use the combination method? Its usefull for questions where there's no replacement.

Example - (4C2 * 8C3) / 12C5

Just an example, I dont remember the values in the paper to write the exact answer.

Reaction score
Just bit busy with other subjects. I dont see anyone needing help here too.

Reaction score
I dooooooo! S2222@2 listen up plx tel in wp wala chap continuous random variable? Wen to square a and b?

Reaction score
I dooooooo! S2222@2 listen up plx tel in wp wala chap continuous random variable? Wen to square a and b?
CRV in my book is just the prob density function, I think you mean a different chapter. Give me a question for example and I'll explain from there.