• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Stats GT speculations here

Reaction score
watever the GT is i just hope it is really low because i left almost half of the paper..!!

Reaction score
No yaar.. Have you attempte the perm and comb of 2010.. even then the threshold didn't drop lower than 33.. I guess 38 is a good guess

Reaction score
BILALrox01 said:
No yaar.. Have you attempte the perm and comb of 2010.. even then the threshold didn't drop lower than 33.. I guess 38 is a good guess

time will be the bloody factor in dropping g.t.

Reaction score
:(
Mortal9090 said:
BILALrox01 said:

How do you figure that out.. Every one at our centre completed within time... I did it within 1 hr

Reaction score
Mortal9090 said:
BILALrox01 said:

No I don't think so.

Reaction score
For stats, GT of 40 means the paper was quite easy, and there are hundreds of ppl who got 50/50.
Do you really think it is?
To everyone saying GT would be 40, I'd like to ask if u've ever done past papers and mark them according to its GT.

Reaction score
ideggkr said:
For stats, GT of 40 means the paper was quite easy, and there are hundreds of ppl who got 50/50.
Do you really think it is?
To everyone saying GT would be 40, I'd like to ask if u've ever done past papers and mark them according to its GT.

Nov 10 p62 is an example