• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Stop sharing new exam papers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok

1-) So much thanks for saying that I'm a Liar. and that i'm selfish
2-) If I'm selfish it means i dont help anyone. Why would i leak 22 then ? also ask ibrahimovic sweet girl ^_^ Ibtizam Masha karroum svenas Cookie Maker BliTz97 IStoleYourCookie theblank Rimshaaa and how selfish i am.
3-)I can USE CAPS WHEN EVER I WOULD :)
4-)I want to see a post i begged in. you said i SAW you beg.let me see what you saw.

Thank you again For being Rude and saing im a liar + Selfish ;) Hope you have more CONSTRUCTIVE Criticisms on the way, its really fun seeing people like you be rude ;) gj

Oh and adding several insults every sentence doesnt make you stronger !
First of all as you have said thank you so much, I must start off with; No problem, it was my pleasure.
You are selfish in the sense that after you have gotten the exam you don't want others to get it. These people that you just tagged are most probably the people that were in your group of looking for the exam with you. So after you all somehow got it, you really don't care about anyone else anymore.
Its funny how easily you can lie to keep up your reputation and make it look as if I am the one who is wrong.
Many of the threads that the exam was leaked in and you were involved in were deleted by the mods. Its not hard to delete a post by yourself either, after the thread is done and you want to pull yourself out, I guess you just delete the traces left that you were there.
Okay so I found one.
You forgot to delete this, better do it quick ;)
Can you please tell me what came and which variant and what paper u solved ;P
And how did u make them so early ?
I can get more proof if you really want to embarrass yourself, dont know whats so hard in accepting that you wanted the exam and you got it. We all wanted the exam because we all care about our grades.
I dont need to make my points stronger because your level of English is so bad that even if I write with my brain of when I was in grade 8, I would still win you so dont talk about what makes my points stronger or not.

Reaction score
I never lied. i've always was against THREADS in public thats all what i say ? I have got exam information from people on PM never said i didnt ..

Anyways

Good Luck in your Exam (y)

Reaction score
heh.... seriously ? I didnt even get 1 single information except the 31 source files which isnt even my variant.
I never lied. i've always was against THREADS in public thats all what i say ? I have got exam information from people on PM never said i didnt ..

You sure you didnt say you never got the information. Good job having a half an hour memory brain and not remembering the lie you made up just 30 min ago and then making up another argument that failed to work out with the post you made 30 min ago.
First you say you only got info for 31 and now you say that you have all the info.
WP And GJ. Lying right in front of us, better delete quick before the whole of xpc sees it ;)

Reaction score
DarkEclipse, u read my mind.
Ppl, regardless of the past, the purpose of THIS thread is to ask ppl 2 stop breaking the rules.
So, respect tht, n pls stop going off topic..
Also, thr is a hadith of the Prophet "whoever hides the faults of his muslim brother, Allah will hide his faults from the ppl on the Day of Judgement.
So, pls, stop already.
:)

Reaction score
Ill tell you this. Why give in to rudeness, when you can fight back with kindness
Im really sick of people like you who insult. if you cant talk politely you get the ***** of the thread.

Reaction score
Seriously ? Dont you understand what does except once in PUBLIC ?
Im pretty sure I understand English, but I dont think you know how to read.
heh.... seriously ? I didnt even get 1 single information except the 31 source files which isnt even my variant.
I really dont know where the word 'from public' is written here. Its a straight out lie that you made up to make us this that you are not involved at all.

Reaction score
DarkEclipse sorry to make a thread for you filled with trashtalk but it was needed, if I leave now then this retard will think that lying and having a dual-personality is the right way to live. Im pretty sure hes a Muslim and he should know the consequence of lying.

Reaction score
I really dont know where the word 'from public' is written here. Its a straight out lie that you made up to make us this that you are not involved at all.
Okay, please, just stop. Back off man, there is no need to argue. All is said and done, just leave and let this die out.

C'mon man, just a request.

Reaction score
DarkEclipse sorry to make a thread for you filled with trashtalk but it was needed, if I leave now then this retard will think that lying and having a dual-personality is the right way to live. Im pretty sure hes a Muslim and he should know the consequence of lying.
Thank you for being sensible. have a great day.

Reaction score
1-) Read up.
2-)
. I came on xpc to get the ICT exam and now that I have it, I will leave.
thats what you said ? Please leave or you are jus lying to make us feel bad towards you ?

Reaction score
ha LOL ! u have got me out breath :S
and MR HUMAN BEING haven't known that there is a word called MIND YOUR FREAKING BUSINESS !!
ur the 1 who must back off sweets
Uh...no.
And seeing as everyone in this thread is more mature than you, I'll ignore you.
What're you gonna do? Call your mom? good luck (y)

Reaction score
Everyone, let this thread die out. If you guys are mature, then you will let it fade. Thank you, and good luck for your IGCSE boards. :D :D :D

Reaction score
Oh and Xnibye You say im sure he is muslim and knows consequences of lying الحمدلله i do. BUT

Do you know the consequences of insulting people for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.