• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Stop sharing new exam papers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
call my mom !!
u probably out of sense guess ur drunk
whatever is going wid u , i don't give any shit to it baby now U go and call ur mammy that a GIRL has kicked my ass :p
Bitch please. You can't touch me. Open a dictionary and learn English before you try to even talk to others.You are hilarious. As well as retarded. Mentally.

Reaction score
Bye Dark Eclipse. Sadly I am not that mature yet, Im a kid who gets annoyed by liars.
Moaz I want you to read what I wrote and give me a proper reply which actually makes sense. I caught a straight-forward lie that you made up just in this thread and you completely ignored it by saying 'read up' like seriously?
I made valid arguments with proof behind them. What did you do? You did nothing.
And are you stupid or what?
You say I am insulting you for 'no reason'. Is your mind not working or what? You are lying and when I say stuff about that, I am just insulting you for no reason? Like seriously, stop trying to act cool with your fail quotes and then trying to back up yourself with Islam trying to scare me and shit.
I know Islam, I am a Muslim, proud to be a Muslim. I try my best to do what a Muslim should do, I never said I dont make mistakes, I make mistakes everyday after all I am not perfect. But when I make mistakes or do something wrong by purpose, I dont just bluntly say that 'Nope, I am right and you are the retard.' Take a bit of responsibility for your actions.
You said think before you speak, its ironic as I should be saying that to you ;)

Reaction score
And I have no proof but I am pretty sure Moaz asked you to come DarkEclipse to back him up.
You havent posted anything since Thursday and you randomly come on saturday to post on this thread and then leave again. Pretty suspicious dont you think, like I said I dont have any proof to back this up so its just a speculation.

Reaction score
Bye Dark Eclipse. Sadly I am not that mature yet, Im a kid who gets annoyed by liars.
Moaz I want you to read what I wrote and give me a proper reply which actually makes sense. I caught a straight-forward lie that you made up just in this thread and you completely ignored it by saying 'read up' like seriously?
I made valid arguments with proof behind them. What did you do? You did nothing.
And are you stupid or what?
You say I am insulting you for 'no reason'. Is your mind not working or what? You are lying and when I say stuff about that, I am just insulting you for no reason? Like seriously, stop trying to act cool with your fail quotes and then trying to back up yourself with Islam trying to scare me and shit.
I know Islam, I am a Muslim, proud to be a Muslim. I try my best to do what a Muslim should do, I never said I dont make mistakes, I make mistakes everyday after all I am not perfect. But when I make mistakes or do something wrong by purpose, I dont just bluntly say that 'Nope, I am right and you are the retard.' Take a bit of responsibility for your actions.
You said think before you speak, its ironic as I should be saying that to you ;)
Well said.
But I don't believe maturity comes with age, rather it comes with experience. Whatever you do now, do it wisely. I'm excluding myself from here, and hopefully, you'll do the same. Ty ;)

Reaction score
And I have no proof but I am pretty sure Moaz asked you to come DarkEclipse to back him up.
You havent posted anything since Thursday and you randomly come on saturday to post on this thread and then leave again. Pretty suspicious dont you think, like I said I dont have any proof to back this up so its just a speculation.
Bro, leave me out of this. I hate arguing, I don't know Moaz, and if you check thoroughly you'll see i have no connection with him.

Reaction score
Like I said just a theory :p
You randomly come out of nowhere and support him with all your might, I didnt like that :(

Reaction score
learn ENGLISH LOL thats the funniest thing i ever saw in my whole entire life man big clap for u
u unfortunately can't bet me in ENGLISH
and THANKS A LOT FOR CALLING ME BITCH BECAUSE u definitely know that im totally better than ur GF :p and ur damn jealous of that :D
Bitch again! :)
My GFs hotter,smarter and better than you :D :D :D

Reaction score
Youstina really, I have nothing against you but you are sounding like a kid in this thread, don't throw insults like that. DarkEclipse means no harm.

Reaction score
Like I said just a theory :p
You randomly come out of nowhere and support him with all your might, I didnt like that :(
Woah woah, sorry if you thought I was against you, I'm neutral :)
BTW if you're gonna argue, argue with Youstina 'cause I gotta go now, I'll fight tomorrow :p

Reaction score
Lol, you ignore all the stuff I asked you because you know there is no answer to them and you come to that?
I will leave it and? Whats your point?
Why not defend yourself when I called you a liar backed up with arguments? Oh right, you really cant.
GG WP.

Reaction score
Yo Guys Why the hell are you guys arguing! I don't really wanna get in this argument but seriously any benefit?? We've got our Bio exams coming up in less than 2 weeks and you guys are wasting hours just arguing...... Now i wouldn't like to be offensive by starting a new topic!
Just a Friendly advice to my friends :) I hope you do think about it just 10 days.

Reaction score
I started posting here a few days ago to answer the many IGCSE maths questions that I saw. But I've noticed many threads requesting leaked exam papers and offering to email these papers to each other. As an IGCSE teacher, I don't feel it's right for me to post on here anymore so I won't.

If the moderators really care then they would shut these threads down as soon as they started. One of many examples: there's currently an unlocked 1 hour old thread from a user asking for leaked papers. I'm surprised that this forum hasn't been shut down by CIE or some other exam board.

This could be a very useful forum for IGCSE students but it's littered with cheats.

Status
Not open for further replies.