• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Stop sharing new exam papers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Please, guys! I mean, if you want to put some tips about the exams you've taken, that's okay! But don't upload the whole paper or such things. Such actions may lead to severe consequences such as removing the curve. Play it safely, nicely, and cleanly. Don't drag yourself and others into trouble!
That's all in my humble opinion, and for your benefit.
Stay awesome, folks! ^.^

Reaction score
Please, guys! I mean, if you want to put some tips about the exams you've taken, that's okay! But don't upload the whole paper or such things. Such actions may lead to severe consequences such as removing the curve. Play it safely, nicely, and cleanly. Don't drag yourself and others into trouble!
That's all in my humble opinion, and for your benefit.
Stay awesome, folks! ^.^

(y)
finally some1 ^^(y)(y)

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw atleast 3 threads he made by himself begging for the exam and he replied to every single thread where the exam was being hinted/leaked.
In my opnion, he should be reported and suspended/banned. People with lower posts are getting banned instantly yet he begs the most and gets away with it.
Dont act like the most honest and hardworking person after your exam ends.

Reaction score
heh.... seriously ? I didnt even get 1 single information except the 31 source files which isnt even my variant. i never posted asking for anything. i only made threads asking WHEN IS YOUR EXAM I HAVE NEVER ASKED IN A THREAD FOR INFORMATION. Besides before my exams. i said do not ask for questions BEFORE MY EXAMS ... and said it will lower the curve. just ask SalmanPakRocks i even asked him to lock the thread. and yea... Xnibye and Youstina_95 my exams arent over yet... think before u speak. ty

Reaction score
And I want a link now me BEGGING for something Youstina_95 and Xnibye YOU SAID SOMETHING PROVE IT .

NOW I WILL PROVE YOU THIS
NOTICE MY EXAM WAS ON 25th and next one ON 29th

ON 18 april

I wrote.

AGREED PLEASE TALK IN THE PM! SalmanPakRocks PLZ ! REMOVE THEM OR CIE WILL >.> Screw us ALL

Now i dont want to say anything... it was a mistake i have veer tried to help you Youstina_95 cause what i remember i was the first person you pm'd me asking for help....

Reaction score
BESIDES . LET ME SHOW YOU THIS Youstina_95

You started a pm to me on April 18 2013

Youstina : Heii man Did u get any info about ICT Practical exam ??

Me : Nope Whens ur exam ? V2 right ?

Youstina : on comn sunday and i need any help pleeezzz

Now Who is the one that begs ?

Reaction score
Could you lie a bit more?
I know you already have paper 22 and paper 32.
You talk to people through pm after finding out when they have done the exam or not.
You even leaked the paper 22. Act all innocent and suck up to the mods so you can be best buddies with the 'higher-ups'.
When I said your exams are over, what I wanted to say was the same as your objective is complete and you have gotten hold of the papers so you really don't care about anything else anymore.
Obviously, its not the best thing to do as to ask openly on XPC rather than PM'ing them but unlike you, not everyone is the best trickster in the world. They found out through their friends that its possible to get hold of the exam paper before the exam so they are trying their best and don't really know the correct way on what to do. You straight out lie and think I'm stupid enough to believe you.
I had my ICT Theory exams too, while they were going on I had an eye on every single thread that was being created, with that I could see others that were trying hard to get the exam. I made some friends on the way, some were good people that I helped later on and some were just selfish people like you that I really didn't care about. Some people were really bad at this stuff, leaving their emails or leaving their names on the paper they did and letting others have it. They had good intention, they were kind people but they were in danger all because they don't really know the right way to do this stuff.
The worst thing, more than that you are being selfish is that you are now lying. You had an exam on 25th, paper 31. And by 24th you already had the information of the exam. You can lie all you want but I know all about it.

Reaction score
Nobody said we don't beg. We want to get good marks in out IGCSE and the exam is being given out so why not ask others for the exam, if there are kind people they will help us. Its not like if I get an A* it will affect you in anyway.
Using caps and big font doesn't make you look cool, its actually pretty lame and kiddish.
I can openly say, I tried my best to get the exam and I got all four exams. I got 21,22,31,32. So what?

Reaction score
Youstina, no need to get hyped up over this selfish retard.
Really, just ignore and move on. I came on xpc to get the ICT exam and now that I have it, I will leave.
I know the members over here, some are extremely nice like I was talking to Ibtizam he was amazing but then there are some members like Moaz.

Reaction score
Ok

1-) So much thanks for saying that I'm a Liar. and that i'm selfish
2-) If I'm selfish it means i dont help anyone. Why would i leak 22 then ? also ask ibrahimovic sweet girl ^_^ Ibtizam Masha karroum svenas Cookie Maker BliTz97 IStoleYourCookie theblank Rimshaaa and how selfish i am.
3-)I can USE CAPS WHEN EVER I WOULD :)
4-)I want to see a post i begged in. you said i SAW you beg.let me see what you saw.

Thank you again For being Rude and saing im a liar + Selfish ;) Hope you have more CONSTRUCTIVE Criticisms on the way, its really fun seeing people like you be rude ;) gj

Oh and adding several insults every sentence doesnt make you stronger !

Status
Not open for further replies.