• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Story completer game :D(Best known forum game)

Reaction score
A very enjoyable exercise in creative thinking, the "Story completer" game involves forum participants "complete" a story in each post. Each person who responds will complete in
some way, turning it into any plot , and then "complete" it to the next forum participant.

Example:

Person1- There was a boy walking and he saw ........
Person2- a girl walking by a street with hand full.......
Person3- of candies and she ate one gave another to.......

It a really fun game, so lets start ........the FUN :D

You liked this game press the 'Thank' button :D :D

Below here will be the story we have written so far in forum:

Written by :Yahoo!: : Sagemaster , basimnazir , falcon678 , Adahshan , maestro007 , Anon

Series Of Unfortunate Random Events

Once upon a time,there was a boy who woke up in the morning and saw his mom cleaning his bedroom early morning when he was preparing himself for school.he started walking towards school, when he saw a meteriote heading towards him he quickly ran away inside the building.As he entered he saw a hen, and jumped and made his way to the school safely.He than remember that he forgot to close the water tap in his washroom, and then regretting he was ever born to this lame world and then he sat down took his biology book out, and started reading, until he couldn't study more and went outside and there he saw a fine looking lady, when he went to talk to her he he slap her in face and said "you are the reason me and my gf broke up".But I'm always available for you! And I love you more than my gf,so I prefer me and you stop seeing each other and move on our lifes.

Boy went away from the lady and ran inside the school to his teacher, asking for tips on how to succeed in life, and the teacher asked him in which part of life does he want to succeed and he said, on being married at age 11 then the teacher laughed and said "In your dreams,as if that will happen".The boy started to cry and went to another teacher and asked for the same tip until the teacher kick him in the nuts and said "Will that treat you good bitch"? And then the principal came and told the teacher to stop,and the teacher hit the principal in the nuts too and said "Happy birthday,this was my present from me to you".The principal was so happy that he kicked the teacher in the nuts saying "Many thanks" and then the boy learned new technique of causing someone immense pain.

Then he tried his newly learned skill on his friends, and his friends beat the shit out of him and then with his new technique he kills the shit out of em all, but the girl he loved never noticed him,and thought of him as a bully he had to go home disheartened then he laid down on his bed n cried his heart out then his mother heard his weeping and and sat abreast advising Him how to handle the school life and how to kick someone's ass real bad! But then the father scolded her mother for not guiding the child properly and gave his child a better technique to kick someones ass out and then both over-whelmingly targeted a man walking on the street and asked the child to show him his new learned skill

But then the man turned out to be a secret agent of CIA and the man then kicked the childs, the fathers and the mothers ass all at once, but the neighbor was super senior agent then the man kicked his ass out Look who's coming, IT'S MAJOR GLORY!!!!!! He can save everyones ass, but then he needs to have redbull to recharge his powers.Oh no! He can't find any, the child runs into a phone booth and wears his underwear on his pants and is ready to save the day.but to everyones wonder the boy is in a state of astral projection, now was the time to meet his master at astral plane to learn how to ..............

Reaction score
Re: Story completer :D(Best known forum game)

Once upon a time,there was a boy who woke up in the morning and...........

Reaction score

saw his mom cleaning his bedroom early morning when.....

Reaction score

he was preparing himself for school.he started walking...............

Reaction score

towards school, when he saw a meteriote heading towards him................

Reaction score

he quickly ran away inside the building.As he entered he saw.........

Reaction score

a hen, and jumped and made his way to the....

Reaction score

school safely.He than remember that he forgot to.....

Reaction score

close the water tap in his washroom, and then regretting he....

Reaction score

was ever born to this lame word and then...

Reaction score

he sat down took his biology book out, and started reading, until...

Reaction score

he couldn't study more and went outside..........

Reaction score

and there he saw a fine looking lady, when he went to talk to her he....

Reaction score

u r the reason i and my gf broke up.............:p

Reaction score

But I'm always available for you! And...

Reaction score

I love you more than my gf,so.........

Reaction score

I prefer me and you stop seeing each other and move on...

Reaction score

our lifes.Boy went away from the lady and ran inside the school to.........

Reaction score

his teacher, asking for tips on how to succeed in life, and the teacher...