• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Story completer game :D(Best known forum game)

Reaction score
Shut the hell up mahn!!! Don't go over too far!!! And what the **** is with your display picture????????? dude wipe the photo out!!!!! :SSS

Reaction score
Posts removed, normally I would've warned him but I'll just go ahead and ban him.

Reaction score
met basimnazir, that legend who is the legends of the legends, and then he advised him to...

Reaction score
not to be a lame loser and a liar like himself.The boy then went back home and saw..........

Reaction score
Sagemaster beating the shit outta his mom, he then grabbed a steel pole and and knocked the idiotic head of Sagemaster down! Then comes the...

Reaction score
the lame loser basimnazir who thinks he was going to save me but he got beaten so bad mom.Sagemaster even asisted his mom in beating up basimnazir.he than went to hospital with be condition of....................

Reaction score
a perfect health even though he got beaten he did save the lame butt of Sagemaster. Sagemaster who was a fag never even thanked basimnazir, then basimnazir shook the butt out of Sagemaster and cranked him to death for not obeying the orders. Then there comes MajorGlory, the spoon of basimnazir, and.......

Reaction score
after all this time,the boy just woke up from his long dream.He than went to the bathroom to brush his teeth snd .......................

Reaction score
it didnt stop from brushing his teeth so he used salt instead of toothpaste and......................