• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

studyin in UK ?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
uh man thank you ! seriously ..

ucas man sux to me -.-

ur welcome... not that seriously.. lol..

oh, well after thursday insha'Allah.. remind me if you need help with ucas thingy (I hope to be more free then).. I once filled an application back in my A-levels so I might know how to deal with some of the stuff there...

Reaction score
ur welcome... not that seriously.. lol..

oh, well after thursday insha'Allah.. remind me if you need help with ucas thingy (I hope to be more free then).. I once filled an application back in my A-levels so I might know how to deal with some of the stuff there...

haha =p ..

mm.. heh always ready to help ? =p
well im gonna battle with it again in the weekened .. if my mind still gets nothin then yeah sure =p
thanks ..

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
haha =p ..

mm.. heh always ready to help ? =p
well im gonna battle with it again in the weekened .. if my mind still gets nothin then yeah sure =p
thanks ..

not always, after thursday... :p
sure, ur welcome.. :)

Reaction score
oh .. mm ide keep that in mind ..
man but wouldnt it be hard to focus on studies like tht ?

well. dude definitely, but see i had been studying in local board.metric system and i suddenly get into O level. when i haven't even done my 8 grade. since then i have left school. and since past 2 years.each year i gave 3 subjects of O level that i study on my own. without any teacher or school as my family can't afford it. and so if i want to get into any international foreign university the only way for me is to somehow get job and pay for it too.
as due to home-schooling and lack of teacher's exam skills etc. even though i am extremely expert at my subjects . but i do not expect very good grades. so no chance of scholarship.. struggling dudette aren't i/

Reaction score
well. dude definitely, but see i had been studying in local board.metric system and i suddenly get into O level. when i haven't even done my 8 grade. since then i have left school. and since past 2 years.each year i gave 3 subjects of O level that i study on my own. without any teacher or school as my family can't afford it. and so if i want to get into any international foreign university the only way for me is to somehow get job and pay for it too.
as due to home-schooling and lack of teacher's exam skills etc. even though i am extremely expert at my subjects . but i do not expect very good grades. so no chance of scholarship.. struggling dudette aren't i/

mm .. well man dont loose hope ! always excpect the best .. n work hard for that !
i wish you all the best n hopefully you gonna get one .. what r you planin on studyin ?
there's a chance to everyone ..

Reaction score
is it a must to do TOFEL or ILETS for applying to UK ??

For studying in UK, it is not a must as minimum of C grade in O levels will be enough to satisfy the English Language requirements. However, universities offering UK degrees in Malaysia usually ask for a 6/6.5 score in IELTS.

Reaction score
For studying in UK, it is not a must as minimum of C grade in O levels will be enough to satisfy the English Language requirements. However, universities offering UK degrees in Malaysia usually ask for a 6/6.5 score in IELTS.
man do you advice me to go to those Uk offerin degrees in Mal . ?

Reaction score
man do you advice me to go to those Uk offerin degrees in Mal . ?

It is a good option to go for studying UK degrees in Malaysia due to the lower cost. And if you get good grades, you will also be eligible to transfer to UK in your last year of study . If you have any more questions regarding studying in Malaysia, feel free to ask them.

Reaction score
It is a good option to go for studying UK degrees in Malaysia due to the lower cost. And if you get good grades, you will also be eligible to transfer to UK in your last year of study . If you have any more questions regarding studying in Malaysia, feel free to ask them.

well yeah .. whats the average total percetage of students getting transfered to uk uni each year ?

Reaction score
'B' is fine.
But as I said, go for IELTS/TOEFL. Sometimes they do ask for it. They asked my friend who had an 'A' too. Luckily he had his score or else they would have cancelled his offer.

know which ones easier to do ?