• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

studyin in UK ?

Reaction score
i NEED to study in uk .. any idea of how can i apply =S and what university you see as best .. with considerable amount of fees .. =p

HElp !

thanx

Reaction score
For the Russel group average tuition is about 9000 pound per year for home students while for an international it's around 20,000 pound. It also depends on your choice of program.
Plus, for an international the living cost is around 8000-10000 pound per year.

Reaction score
For the Russel group average tuition is about 9000 pound per year for home students while for an international it's around 20,000 pound. It also depends on your choice of program.

thanks ..

Reaction score
As mentioned above, go to the UCAS website and you will get to know how and when to apply. Deadline is 15th Jan so keep that in mind.
I myself am studying at UK ( staffordshire Uni). I pay around £10,000 as my tuition fee and £2400 as my accommodation.

For international students, in most of the universities you will find the fee (tuition) to be in the range £10,000 - £15,000.
Depends on which uni. you are applyig to. You have unis of high standards, that asks for min. of A and are world's top unis ( i.e University of Birmingham). On the other hand, you have unis. that accepts you on B and C's and costs around £9000-13,000.

Reaction score
sorry to interrupt but its not 20,000 :)
it normally goes to max of 16,000.

Reaction score
As mentioned above, go to the UCAS website and you will get to know how and when to apply. Deadline is 15th Jan so keep that in mind.
I myself am studying at UK ( staffordshire Uni). I pay around £10,000 as my tuition fee and £2400 as my accommodation.

For international students, in most of the universities you will find the fee (tuition) to be in the range £10,000 - £15,000.
Depends on which uni. you are applyig to. You have unis of high standards, that asks for min. of A and are world's top unis ( i.e University of Birmingham). On the other hand, you have unis. that accepts you on B and C's and costs around £9000-13,000.

dude how many a levels youve done ? can i just do 2
well ive been searchin .. didnt find any universities that requires b and c's =p well that would be easier for me ..
u no any ?

n thanx =p

Reaction score
what???

not every one have enough money to pay for these universities. can you earn an equivalent amount in the same year to afford the education

oh .. mm ide keep that in mind ..
man but wouldnt it be hard to focus on studies like tht ?

Reaction score
dude how many a levels youve done ? can i just do 2
well ive been searchin .. didnt find any universities that requires b and c's =p well that would be easier for me ..
u no any ?

n thanx =p

I did 3-ALS. Phy chem and math.
normally most of the unis ask for 3. You have to contact the university and ask them if they accept you on 2.
What course are you going for? I do know but let me know what course you are applying for.

You're welcome

Reaction score
I did 3-ALS. Phy chem and math.
normally most of the unis ask for 3. You have to contact the university and ask them if they accept you on 2.
What course are you going for? I do know but let me know what course you are applying for.

You're welcome

you doin engineerin ?
well then i have to do chemistry too -.- sht !
erm .. im thinkin of genetics ! not sure though ...