• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Stuff about musicc

Reaction score
Well,idkk wtf i'mm doing writing this,but yea..

A girl with a stage name of Jinx Vanity,member of a new,budding band from UK,to Heal Their Hearts says..''Music,is music..its the heartt and soul that you put into it that makes it magical''

whenever you thinkk of a good song,you gotta keep in mind EVERYTHING in it...manyy people just love the musicc or just the vocals or a combinationn of the two..but they forget the most importantt part of the song withoutt which,the song wouldnt xist!!! And that is the lyrics...i can name several songs that do not have a good tune,good vocals,good music,but tyhe lyrics are such that would actually move you to the core...

The vocals of the song,whether it be singing high notes,low notes,fried vocals,inward screaming,or anyy other is to create an effect with the lyrics...i'm sure you musta noticed that in most songs,the most emotional or touchyy part is sungg in a high-pitched tone...well,screamo music is the same,xcept the high-pitched notes are replaced with screams..

People mostly hate songs screaming that have screaming and are like' we listenn to our parents,teachers,etc screaming at us the whole day..now we dont want anyone else to scream at us'..but they fail to realize that its one of the best ways to convey the right message and emotions...

How? In certain kinds of musicc,like screamo for xample, there is mournful screams..the kind that is crackly and makes us feel as tho the person's screamin in agony and regretthe painn and sympathyy that that particiular parts had to convey..for eg,in one of the songs has 'You wont try to save me..you just want to hurt me and leave me desperate' if you listen to this particular part of the song,you feel somrthing really,really strong that high-pitched notes and beautiful singing couldnt make you feel...

Then in sevearl cases,there's hatred in the lyrics or something that would reflect on encourage ment or the mainn aim of the musicc is to pump youu up..you know,like at martial training,the intructor screams word of encouragement that pumps you upp and do shit more vigorously? this case,the hardcore screaming is used...eg. 'now is the time for me to rise to my feet..wipe your spit from my face wipe these tears from my eyes'

the last type is the fried vocals..that sounds more like a dragons,screeching..this is often used when there's something fearful or a warning of some kind in the lyrics...eg 'i whispered in her ear,fear me dear for i am death..i'll take your hope,i'll take your love,till there's nothing left..'

and of course,the music has to be in co-ordinationn and relation to the type of vocals...we couldnt have an acoustic guitar or some piano shit withh hardcore screams now.can we?

So all in all,its the type of musicc and vocals that brings the lyrics to life...all must go hand in hand for a beatiful song..but it all depends on the lyrics in the 1st place..think of itt this way...lyrics is the lock that needs to be opened withh 2 keys which is music and vocals...

Sorry,i know its a lot...anywayz,thanxx a lot to take out time to read this..hope it helped understanding music better...

Reaction score
u kno a LOT abt dis stuff i see... :)

its not that i know about this stuff..i know prbablyy as muchh as you doo...its all so evident in the lyrics,yet people cant comprehend...so well,just made the world look at it from the angle that ii see it..

Reaction score
i was never the one to actually have a particular like for a certain type of music....i listen to what suites my mood best..yu actua;lly seem lyk a real feeler for music..and i salute yu avtually..:D
btw this is amazing! and it totally makes sense..:p awsome.. \m /

Reaction score
how would reading all that and perhaps understandin music help me in my life.....??? I did try reading it...

I neveer said that understanding music is gonna helpp ya in life...thiss is just for the people who like and are interested in music.. The people withh uniquestastes in music,especially the oness that have screaming and are loud are often sneered uponn.. And are made fun of.. I,being an open mindedd person see it thais way, and i want others to see the way i see it.. So that theyy have an idea of whyy such thongs xist.. After reading this,people may see things in a neww way and probably stopp criticizingg a person for their 'weird' tastes....