• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Stupid IP Adress Problems :/

Reaction score
I was just derping around looking for good forums when i came across this
http://www.physicsforums.com
i really liked and when i tried to register bingo the website says that i have been doing something wrong and i should either stop it or dont use the website
now it really is a good site and i have many questions and i never did anything wrong what should i do?
And has anything like this happened with you people?
black widow thementor FRENZYAMU

Reaction score
i really liked and when i tried to register bingo the website says that i have been doing something wrong and i should either stop it or dont use the website
now it really is a good site and i have many questions and i never did anything wrong what should i do?

yup dude happening same over here
BTW. what a warning!

Reaction score

I got registered there without a problem either.
You could try these things:
- Disable any VPN (Hotspot or Spotflux or Anything of sorts).
- Disable your internet connection and re-connect, in an attempt to change your IP (or you could change it manually if you don't use a router).
- Clear all cookies and previous internet cache.

Reaction score
I got registered there without a problem either.
You could try these things:
- Disable any VPN (Hotspot or Spotflux or Anything of sorts).
- Disable your internet connection and re-connect, in an attempt to change your IP (or you could change it manually if you don't use a router).
- Clear all cookies and previous internet cache.
to me it says error 503 service not available meaning that it still hasnt forgiven me for my uncommited sins :cry:

Reaction score

Yeah, same thing happening to me. I think the website has blocked users from Pakistan or those using PTCL. Can't say for sure. Anyhow, I still got it to work by using the CyberGhost VPN. You can download it for free and it's quite fast and secure but it takes a lot of time to load and connect to a server. Still better then HotSpot Sheild though. So yeah just use a VPN to connect.

Reaction score
Yeah, same thing happening to me. I think the website has blocked users from Pakistan or those using PTCL. Can't say for sure. Anyhow, I still got it to work by using the CyberGhost VPN. You can download it for free and it's quite fast and secure but it takes a lot of time to load and connect to a server. Still better then HotSpot Sheild though. So yeah just use a VPN to connect.
i have tried that too still it bans me
i think the website is gone loony
its a pity it was a good one:(

Reaction score

I'm in Pakistan but I registered just fine. I think it is either the connection (PTCL) or the IP address.