• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Subject help needed !!

Reaction score
I have no base guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...!!! Wasnt a commerce student in O... What now... :|
so salman u say that I have to take economics as well... So u want me to study 5 subjects :O

Reaction score
well in A levels u have to give five subs anyways so its easy but the General paper might make it 6 !!!

i think u can cover Eco and commerce syllabus for Olvels easily in the vacations and also BS as eco is similar so u just got to finish Accounts from somewhere utilize the time u have or just forget CA and do something in science subs i guess !!

Reaction score
6 subjects are u insane or what... :O :O I am thinking of 4 subjects only in which GP is compulsory... have to decide on the 3 other subjects... :|

Reaction score
You guys have to study 5?? -.-

We have to study 3, that's it. I didn't know schools in Pak. were so tough.

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
6 subjects are u insane or what... :O :O I am thinking of 4 subjects only in which GP is compulsory... have to decide on the 3 other subjects... :|
Go for Maths, Physics and Chemistry !!! This is the best advice I can give you !! If you have interest in these subjects believe me you can get high gDon't risk your career as doing something which you have no interest in, will led you to disaster !! there is much scope for Engineering too !! :)

Reaction score
I m going to take classes of these new subjects in july and if i understand them and i will definitely go ahead wid commerce...! Lets hope for the best... :)

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
I m going to take classes of these new subjects in july and if i understand them and i will definitely go ahead wid commerce...! Lets hope for the best... :)
yeah you should !! :) :)

Reaction score
Usman17 said:

Well, goodluck to you. You can go ahead and take subjects which you think you will enjoy while learning, anyhow, it's just a summer class! You can do it, best of luck!

Reaction score
ANDROID said:
Usman17 said:

Well, goodluck to you. You can go ahead and take subjects which you think you will enjoy while learning, anyhow, it's just a summer class! You can do it, best of luck!

InshALLAH :)

Reaction score
Hey Guys..
I am currently doing O Level with these subjects
Pakistan Studies
Urdu
Islamiat
Chemistry
Computer
Maths
Physics
English..
The problem is that I want to join business line in A Levels and want to do ACCA in future but my question is that in A Level if I take Business Studies, Accounts and Economics then will the teachers would tell me the basic as I haven't study these subjects in O Level and will it become tough for me when I choose business subject in A Level to study?
Plz help me out..
Is it included in the A Level course the basics which Students study in O Level and will the teachers (no matter which school) help their students?

Reaction score
Hey Guys..
I am currently doing O Level with these subjects
Pakistan Studies
Urdu
Islamiat
Chemistry
Computer
Maths
Physics
English..
The problem is that I want to join business line in A Levels and want to do ACCA in future but my question is that in A Level if I take Business Studies, Accounts and Economics then will the teachers would tell me the basic as I haven't study these subjects in O Level and will it become tough for me when I choose business subject in A Level to study?
Plz help me out..
Is it included in the A Level course the basics which Students study in O Level and will the teachers (no matter which school) help their students?

I m facing the same problem.....anybody? help?

Reaction score
I think you should do economics in O Levels, as it is easier to learn the concepts of accounts or even business studies in A Levels, but eco is a bit tricky. So better do that in O levels, rest of the subjects are fine and it wont be difficult for you guys to change your majors. Have fun