• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Talents

Reaction score
OMG u remembered? :eek::LOL:
and yeahh it was a henna design :p
if ths is so, i should start practising after exam xD

hhahahaha .... yeah i remembered it the day u posted that u dont have talents itself..but sth i forgot to remind u cux i was away frm xpc ..
suddenly i thought i should remind u :D hehehe
so wow!! u've got 2 ....!!drawing and henna designs !! Now go explore the other ones (i mean after ur exams :p) !!
haha yeah practice and i will be waiting to see them :p :p

Reaction score
nice thread! Well, my best 'talent' (as i call it) would be that im 'insanely' optimistic :p i see an explanation in whatever bad some1 does and I cannot stay angry, sad or gloomy for more than a couple of hours. :D

Reaction score
nice thread! Well, my best 'talent' (as i call it) would be that im 'insanely' optimistic :p i see an explanation in whatever bad some1 does and I cannot stay angry, sad or gloomy for more than a couple of hours. :D
thank u :D btw iam almost lyk u i cant stay sad orangry or gloomy wid any one for couple of hours nd ma friends say iam very optimistic :p

Reaction score
but the thing is that this way we don't get hurt often but when we do, its intense :/ apart frm that I am good at things like baking, debating, talking endlessly :p , arguing, painting, palmistry etc :p

Reaction score
My first drawing, before the mid terms i think, my very first, on my very very first ever sketch pad, on the very very very first page :), the second page turned out to be a waste.

Attachments

• Scansketch.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 12