• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Talents

Reaction score
1.my best talent is...m a fiery debater
2.m good in tennis,baseball,horse riding,yoga,swimming,races,gymnastics ,and karate .
3.i have a great stamina..I can work non stop for 5 and a half hours.
4.m fast in almost everything...writing..speaking...understanding....walking and running ( known as F- 16):p
5.m really honest and straight forward..some say that's me being rude to them...ahheemmm....not really
6.i can read hugeeee novels in a short time period...also my greatest talent...
7.cooking any Italian ,Spanish and Arabian dish
8.i know 4languages....Arabic,Urdu,Spanish,French.....working onGerman....
9.I am creative and with lots of ideas and thoughts on various topics
10.mom says m a born psychologist...hehehe....
11.m really wild about hiking ,mountain climbing and trekking...not even my boy cousins can match me in it...
12.I am understanding and I never speak out until I ponder on the subject and look at the pros and cons.....even with people and in debates
13.I can never feel jealous or envious.....I am broad minded and tooooo realistic
14.m really loyal to the person I love....i am ready to die for him.
15.i am really confident and can do anything to achieve my goals...but with honesty and dedication..not foul play..I hate foul players
16.m also a good poetess and story writer....
HOLY SHIT! Talk about "apne munh mian mithu" :LOL: jk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

1. Turns out i'm an amazing gamer.
2. Miraculously turns out i'm a good student, too :p

(Dunno if i mentioned these 2 before)

Reaction score
well.
i hav a problem figuring out my talents :confused:
so how do ppl get to know, wat their talents are? :O
, may b u r really good at something for example u knw i jst recently found out that grasp languages really fast where as ma best friend isnt very good t it at the same tym she is very good in drawing whereas iam nt at all good at :D

Reaction score
HOLY SHIT! Talk about "apne munh mian mithu" :LOL: jk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

1. Turns out i'm an amazing gamer.
2. Miraculously turns out i'm a good student, too :p

(Dunno if i mentioned these 2 before)

will u ever stop bothering me? Don't u ever get a grip over that itch..."love making enemies"
:p
Fools play

Reaction score
Eating chocos is no talent UNLESS u can do it during class in front of teacher... :p
(at school me n planet master used to buy jellies to consume during class after the break... we'd even share it wid others.. quite thrilling :ROFLMAO: )
LOL xD
i never ate chocos in front of a teacher, but chips, juices, sweets ... we used to keep on passing them and had fun eating dem; till the teacher made my group sit very far from each other:cautious: :p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
i hope, i find mine soon :)

Well in fact we r in the same boat... :( Hope I find mine soon too

Look, you guys are young, right..? Once u grow up and study more... you'll know ur interest and stuff you are good at... as u groom urself. b4 that you have many good things in you... but you don't count it as talent (maybe u lyk maths n ace it.. then u r talented in it)... even meeting with family properly and smiling at them is a talent that many ppl r bad at... :)

Reaction score
Each of us is a star shining with their own unique light and all of us together make this world beautiful with our differences just like so many millions of stars, each add lustre to the universe....
So be proud of yourselves and donot lose hope... Surely you will one day discover yourself... Insha Allah!!

Reaction score
Look, you guys are young, right..? Once u grow up and study more... you'll know ur interest and stuff you are good at... as u groom urself. b4 that you have many good things in you... but you don't count it as talent (maybe u lyk maths n ace it.. then u r talented in it)... even meeting with family properly and smiling at them is a talent that many ppl r bad at... :)

Jazaakallah for sharing broo... After reading ur post, I realised that I havent yet experienced everything in life and thus don't know in which field im better or what talents I have. :) May Allah reward U for everything and grant us all an easy life. Ameen

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Jazaakallah for sharing broo... After reading ur post, I realised that I havent yet experienced everything in life and thus don't know in which field im better or what talents I have. :) May Allah reward U for everything and grant us all an easy life. Ameen

wa iyyak.. Aameen, may Allah help you and your family.. Aameen. :)