• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Talents

Reaction score
dear friend b:)
I totally agree wid ur fact bt just think u cnt make tortoise to run like cheetah how much ever he works hard or u cant make SRK to sing like akon can u ?? :D

Good catch.

1) Hard word shouldn't block the power of your thought. That tortoise should first get rid of what's holding it back-- its shell. Then, it starts practising.

The cheetah is naturally gifted, so it can run faster. But isn't that the biggest problem with innate talent, that complacency sets in quite stealthily?

Your common sense and my common sense coupled together will agree that the cheetah wins. But it isn't because the tortoise cannot work hard. It's because the cheetah doesn't stop running.

2) Lol. Hypnotize him and make him Ra-Kon. :p

Reaction score
Good catch.

1) Hard word shouldn't block the power of your thought. That tortoise should first get rid of what's holding it back-- its shell. Then, it starts practising.

The cheetah is naturally gifted, so it can run faster. But isn't that the biggest problem with innate talent, that complacency sets in quite stealthily?

Your common sense and my common sense coupled together will agree that the cheetah wins. But it isn't because the tortoise cannot work hard. It's because the cheetah doesn't stop running.

good point

Reaction score
Good catch.

lol i like ur sense of humor :D bt still i believe that god has gifted sumthing to every individual which maybe others dnt have

Reaction score
>Cooking...especially baking... >Arts n crafts... >Writing diaries... >Collecting stickers... >N sumtimes crying too much....:D Most of them are my hoobies than talents...Planning to develop some skills during summer holidays...

Reaction score
Malyalam, Hindi, Tamil, Taglog ,(not so fluent bt can manage :) ) Arabic, (know how to read and write bt can manage speaking)
English Gujarati, and Bengali i will be learning Romanian soon btw it was 8 languages :)
why Romanian? ;)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
i have a great level of patience
good at sports
good at writing poetries..
good at studies...
make frnx nd talk to whoever is available...
good at writing stories
good at winning arguments...
a good fighter...
nd proud to b an idiot....;)

wow... proud to be an idiot.. impressive... (y) :p
Although I'd like to give u the benefit of the doubt here and think that you say it coz u believe in the saying:
The leader of a people is not the one who is foolish
The leader of a people is the one who pretends to be foolish

b/w there are a few quotes about Idiots that I really like:
He is the kind of a man that you would use as a blueprint to build an idiot. :ROFLMAO:
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." - Rich Cook.
(if some1 has ever tried programming he'd know how true that is.. :D)

Reaction score
Although I'd like to give u the benefit of the doubt here and think that you say it coz u believe in the saying:

He is the kind of a man that you would use as a blueprint to build an idiot. :ROFLMAO:
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." - Rich Cook.
lolx....

welll i dunno i em an idiot or pretend to be but i em happy the way i em...=)

Reaction score

Off topic... Tch Tch Tch... :p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Off topic... Tch Tch Tch... :p
LOL!
no, it still is discussing the talent of being an idiot.. so on-topic.. :p :ROFLMAO:
on the other hand the rules say "Members are asked to not act as “back seat moderators”. " so I still win... Tch Tch Tch... :p :p :p
:ROFLMAO:

lolx....

welll i dunno i em an idiot or pretend to be but i em happy the way i em...=)

good to b happy.. :D

Reaction score
LOL!
no, it still is discussing the talent of being an idiot.. so on-topic.. :p :ROFLMAO:
on the other hand the rules say "Members are asked to not act as “back seat moderators”. " so I still win... Tch Tch Tch... :p :p :p
:ROFLMAO:
It's perfectly normal for a normal member to perform some normal breaking of normal rules... but it is especially wrong for a special admin of the special site to go against any kind of rule (if you see what i mean) :p
You're supposed to mention your talents... Please refrain from going into details... An idiot... shall remain an idiot till the end of time :cool: End of Story (Ok, maybe he/she won't but still end of story)