• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Talents

Reaction score
Just kidding :p

- Trolling (WITHOUT any bugs getting involved e.g. You know it :D)
- Exaggerating :(
- Making friends ;) (If i feel like it)
- Making enemies :D
- Thinking of pranks :LOL:
- Expert Gamer! :cool:
- Handling tough times :)
- Awesomeness :D
- Confident :)
- How can i forget! Alhamdulillah a good student IF i feel like using my brain (Don't worry, i use it often :p)

Confirmation required! (Not from anyone on XPC :p they know nothing about me :D)

Reaction score

Confirmation required! (Not from anyone on XPC :p they know nothing about me :D)
:ROFLMAO: pretty nyc list :p

Reaction score
the 2nd one is really cool... I'd try to learn that inshaAllah....
Forgiving ppl is the best... but at times it's preferable to stand up to some ppl... like if someone is opressing others.
Inshallah :)
well...i am so thankful to Allah for giving me the ability to forgive others on the spot...i don't really care if they have hurt me badly but "Alhamdulillah" (all bcoz of Allah) i think that if i forgive this person today, Allah will forgive me on the Day Of Judgement...Inshallah :)
May we all learn to forgive others for the sake of Allah...Aameen!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Inshallah :)
well...i am so thankful to Allah for giving me the ability to forgive others on the spot...i don't really care if they have hurt me badly but "Alhamdulillah" (all bcoz of Allah) i think that if i forgive this person today, Allah will forgive me on the Day Of Judgement...Inshallah :)
May we all learn to forgive others for the sake of Allah...Aameen!
Aameen.
True!! the happiest ppl are those who know how to forgive others:
"And hasten to forgiveness from your Lord and a garden as wide as the heavens and earth, prepared for the righteous Who spend [in the cause of Allah ] during ease and hardship and who restrain anger and who pardon the people - and Allah loves the doers of good; And those who, when they commit an immorality or wrong themselves [by transgression], remember Allah and seek forgiveness for their sins - and who can forgive sins except Allah ? - and [who] do not persist in what they have done while they know." (3:133-135)

Reaction score
Aameen.
True!! the happiest ppl are those who know how to forgive others:
"And hasten to forgiveness from your Lord and a garden as wide as the heavens and earth, prepared for the righteous Who spend [in the cause of Allah ] during ease and hardship and who restrain anger and who pardon the people - and Allah loves the doers of good; And those who, when they commit an immorality or wrong themselves [by transgression], remember Allah and seek forgiveness for their sins - and who can forgive sins except Allah ? - and [who] do not persist in what they have done while they know." (3:133-135)
Subhanallah!
Jazakallah Khair for sharing :)

Reaction score

- How can i forget! Alhamdulillah a good student IF i feel like using my brain (Don't worry, i use it often :p)

@ thinking of pranks lol its gd actually :p

Reaction score
no nt a talent....i just learnt it
i knw malayalam, english, arabic, tamil, and i did learn hindi bt im nt fluent...and i promisd myself tht i will learn urdu aftr exams fr the sole purpose of understnding the urdu poetry on the poetry thread!:p
oh malyalam arayamo ?? i didnt know u knew it :p : p:):cool: