• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Talents

Reaction score
:LOL: same here..... i was forced 2 cum here (kinda) :p :rolleyes:

ANSWER ma'am!! i did a bit too now u do it :p
lolz okie :p

well....my biggest talent is...(tbh m telling what my friend's say :p)
first...i can make friends easily...
second...no matter whether izzit my fault or not...i know how to apologize...i mean even if the next person abuses i say sorry, take all the blame on my head and don't get into an argument :p (the thing most hated by 'some' people cuz they say "fight for your right" :ROFLMAO:)

happy? :p

Reaction score

second...no matter whether izzit my fault or not...i know how to apologize...i mean even if the next person abuses i say sorry, take all the blame on my head and don't get into an argument :p (the thing most hated by 'some' people cuz they say "fight for your right" :ROFLMAO:)

haha! yes i agreeeee wid u abt the fndz ESP :D

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

the 2nd one is really cool... I'd try to learn that inshaAllah....
Forgiving ppl is the best... but at times it's preferable to stand up to some ppl... like if someone is opressing others.