• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Talents

Reaction score
ohk...i luv arabic nd i guess dts why i learnt it
btw wt do u mean giv ministry?
here the ministry of education makes the student learn arabic since he or she joins the scool wen we are finishing the grade 12 we have to give that arabic exam if we wuldnt pass den dere wud retest again if their is failure then we wont be able to work in government category btw in ma class ppl actually mug up the numbers of match the following and true or false and teacher usually makes us pass becoz most of the tym no one attends the class :);)

Reaction score
here the ministry of education makes the student learn arabic since he or she joins the scool wen we are finishing the grade 12 we have to give that arabic exam if we wuldnt pass den dere wud retest again if their is failure then we wont be able to work in government category btw in ma class ppl actually mug up the numbers of match the following and true or false and teacher usually makes us pass becoz most of the tym no one attends the class :);)
oooh! i thnk in india we hav hindi as compulsory language.....and i usd to mug up fr dt too;) bcuz of which my hindi is not vry gd!

Reaction score
even i noe..hindi arabic english nd kinda thoda urdu...nd a bit malyalam..!!! :p
and ys my talent
i am gud at sports
i am gud at fighting..:p:p
nd gud at making friends..!! ;)
nd making sum poetry..vch i feel end up nice...
nd i am gud at umm...fighting..fighting..fighting..!!!
hey y dnt u put ur poems up den?

Reaction score
even i noe..hindi arabic english nd kinda thoda urdu...nd a bit malyalam..!!! :p
and ys my talent
i am gud at sports
i am gud at fighting..:p:p
nd gud at making friends..!! ;)
nd making sum poetry..vch i feel end up nice...
nd i am gud at umm...fighting..fighting..fighting..!!!
lol @fighting btw where are u from india ??

Reaction score
I don't believe in talents. I believe in hard work. But if you really wanna believe in talents, then you can take my belief to be my talent. :)

Reaction score
I don't believe in talents. I believe in hard work. But if you really wanna believe in talents, then you can take my belief to be my talent. :)
dear friend b:)
I totally agree wid ur fact bt just think u cnt make tortoise to run like cheetah how much ever he works hard or u cant make SRK to sing like akon can u ?? :D

Reaction score
Just kidding :p

- Trolling (WITHOUT any bugs getting involved e.g. You know it :D)
- Exaggerating :(
- Making friends ;) (If i feel like it)
- Making enemies :D
- Thinking of pranks :LOL:
- Expert Gamer! :cool:
- Handling tough times :)
- Awesomeness :D
- Confident :)
- How can i forget! Alhamdulillah a good student IF i feel like using my brain (Don't worry, i use it often :p)

Confirmation required! (Not from anyone on XPC :p they know nothing about me :D)

SHOW OFF :cool: