• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Talents

Reaction score
Look, you guys are young, right..? Once u grow up and study more... you'll know ur interest and stuff you are good at... as u groom urself. b4 that you have many good things in you... but you don't count it as talent (maybe u lyk maths n ace it.. then u r talented in it)... even meeting with family properly and smiling at them is a talent that many ppl r bad at... :)
u noe, we should exchange names... u srsly r the "Experienced One" ^_^
oh smiling? my czns/friends think im upto smthn weneve i smile :p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
u noe, we should exchange names... u srsly r the "Experienced One" ^_^
oh smiling? my czns/friends think im upto smthn weneve i smile :p
:D no need to exchange names... m not that experienced and m sure u r not BADrobot either.. besides, if we exchanged names u will have to handle my inbox and it'll kill you whn some1 asks u how to post a new thread and all the other weird kind of mails I get... :p

Reaction score
:D no need to exchange names... m not that experienced and m sure u r not BADrobot either.. besides, if we exchanged names u will have to handle my inbox and it'll kill you whn some1 asks u how to post a new thread and all the other weird kind of mails I get... :p
BadRobot I got tired telling PlanetMaster to Make a XPC Guide Section ( Manual) .After that u wont be bothered much :p :p

Reaction score
LOL wattay mails u get xD
i used to get weird ones too, but i solved the prob xD

Reaction score
LOL wattay mails u get xD
i used to get weird ones too, but i solved the prob xD
y-u-no-call-meme.jpg

Btw People kinda Act like this (Below Pic) when badrobot14 May get delayed in rep back their PM's to them
reply-my-email-meme-generator-please-reply-my-email-65f4b8.jpeg

Reaction score
not possible.. :p consider even wht u asked me.. and the weird essay I wrote.. XD :ROFLMAO:
r u busy? or hav u confused me wid sm1 else... oh i think u dont noe, so i should tell... im Experienced one... and i remember i sent u very serious mails xD
and i got serious replies too :p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
r u busy? or hav u confused me wid sm1 else... oh i think u dont noe, so i should tell... im Experienced one... and i remember i sent u very serious mails xD
and i got serious replies too :p

lol...
yes u sent serious stuff.. but serious stuff can be weird too... :p n I dnt normally reply to fun stuff in conversations.. esp hello/hi msgz...

Reaction score
well my talents ...
  • cooking
  • good at almost all kinds of art and craft things (for eg. bread craft, crochet, stitching, 3d art, henna applying, making keychains, mug designing, sneaker designing, etc.)
  • Can make sth waste really useful
  • Drawing
  • can put my leg over my neck (almost good at most of the yoga techniques)
  • Can stay under water for a long time
  • swimming
  • tennis ( good at sports)
  • Can read the Quran in various styles
  • Can confuse people easily
  • Can talk without a break ...hahhahah (dats my best talent :D)
  • Can make people laugh
  • Can do a lot of skipping (arnd 300 or sth )
  • umm can speak 4 (almst 5 ) lang
  • really good at acting
  • can act like a baby
  • can change my voice
  • reallly good at giving speeches ...Alhamdulilah
  • good at giving advises
  • writing huge mails
  • making sth waste into sth useful
  • The most challenging talent is staying as urself no matter where u are :D
  • 2 lines i can make it 50 lines ...heheh (my friends get really irritated when i do this )
  • ummm an i also love thanking people and asking sorry without any reason just like сᴏᴏʟ сяуѕтᴀʟѕ
  • and i have got a very wat kind of a talent umm a talent like though v have less books to carry i can still make my bag heavy !! :p
Mashaallah every one here is really talented in one way or the other :)

O MY! Felix that is the TYPICAL you !!hahah :p
well i guesse u missed that being crazy and hyper was one of ur best talents ...hahahahh :p

Reaction score
Hey :)
everyone is unique in one or other way, everyone has a talent which makes them special :) thank God for the talents we all have,
Post down the talent u have gt :)
I have got the talent to make up friends ASAP anywhere i go and learning up languages very rapidly i currently know 7 languages i will be learning the 8 th one soon :) :)
8???

baap re baap, that makes u so wow, I know only English, French, Hindi, Sanskrit and some pidgins like creole, bhojpuri. I speak urdu well but i can't write. I am shortly starting spanish courses. i also manage to say a few words in bengali ( aami tomake bhalo bhashi = i love u :p ) I never heard of Taglog, what's that?

Reaction score
8???

baap re baap, that makes u so wow, I know only English, French, Hindi, Sanskrit and some pidgins like creole, bhojpuri. I speak urdu well but i can't write. I am shortly starting spanish courses. i also manage to say a few words in bengali ( aami tomake bhalo bhashi = i love u :p ) I never heard of Taglog, what's that?
taglog is language spoken in phillipines btw u from mumbai :p

Reaction score
8???

nd ya i knw bengali as well :p its quite easy to learn if u knw hindi :D