• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

teaching siblings?????????

Reaction score
sometimes I enjoy sometimes not! now specially when studing mY owN I donot like to teach aaaaaaaaat alL! :cautious:

Reaction score
It is HELL bad specially when i explain maths to my 7th grader sister. I am a person who wants the other to understand in the very first time which she doesn't and lose my temper so badly..............................and then she says i'm being proud!o_O

Reaction score
It is HELL bad specially when i explain maths to my 7th grader sister. I am a person who wants the other to understand in the very first time which she doesn't and lose my temper so badly..............................and then she says i'm being proud!o_O

So wat's the out come?? did she gets U?? while acepting u as a proud sis of hr ??? lolx:D:D

Reaction score

woah! exactly da same situation az mine :D

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I have taught my brother... it's ok job.. just harder coz they wont value you, you know you are someone in the family not someone important :p
I like teaching so I don't mind repeating myself until I get a positiv response..
Anyways, he hardly ever asks me questions...

Reaction score
I teach my brother sometimes....... well yes.... he too doesnt get it the first time....... you know the feeling of a teacher? :p when you yourself are teacher :p ;) ........ at times its easy to make him understand and i have a feeling .... wow i have taught him ;) :p on the other hand its difficult to teach when there is shortage of time :p ...... so he then takes help from father or mother :p

Reaction score
teach my brother. n he is always in a huryy to finish homework n go back to computer, so i get irritated wen he wont lemme explain n just ask for the solution
but im a good teacher so he is lucky that he does nt need to study from my twin brother!! :p

why??? HOW Ur twin brother tackles with him ?? :sneaky:

Reaction score
he gives such a high level explanation n forgets that our young brother is just in 7th grade. thn he gets hyper wen sarmad, my young brother, won't understand anything..

looooolx! mind blowing approach really good:D:D:D well I wanna share, mostly I too do the same too my siblings!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reaction score
English:
Bro: Bring it on!
Sis: Sure thing!

Urdu:
Bro: Get Lost!
Sis: Not even in your dreams!

Maths:
Bro: It's easy, come on!
Sis: Don't even think about it!

Physics:
Bro: EASY!

Chemistry:
Bro: May Allah add this to your knowledge that this type of questions are not meant to be asked to human beings! (i mean, "will you teach me chemistry?")

I.C.T:
Bro: If its practical, I'LL BE HAPPY TO!

History:
Bro: Babar is dead...so i have no reason to get tortured! :D
Sis: Once upon a time...

Geography:
Bro: Brother, ever saw my face while i see maths? I think i should ask: "Ever saw poker face?" :p
Sis: Ask brother, i taught it all to him! :D

There you have it! Me being an awesome teacher! :LOL:

Reaction score
Trust me, it's really difficult to teach your sibling. I've experience of giving tuitions to some of my cousins and neighbours and it has always turned up well because I like to teach and share my knowledge. But my brother is one person who I've never been able to teach on a consistent notice. We always end up fighting and it never works.

Reaction score
Trust me, it's really difficult to teach your sibling. I've experience of giving tuitions to some of my cousins and neighbours and it has always turned up well because I like to teach and share my knowledge. But my brother is one person who I've never been able to teach on a consistent notice. We always end up fighting and it never works.

yes mostly people at home knows us more closely! so they donot consider as someone imp. And donot give that much importance:eek:
where as people outside have feeling of unsurity that wat wil be the outcome if we irritate the person! So they avoid IT. Whereas siblings donot care! lolx! more over siblings some how are having support from parents too!