• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Teen Issues

Reaction score
why is everyone concerned about life (including me)????????????i mean isnt there anything else????

Reaction score
hahaha. you have a point hun but dont you think its too much like almost everyone i see is talking about it everything i here posts i see sms i get is "MY LIFE SUX"

Reaction score
hahaha. you have a point hun but dont you think its too much like almost everyone i see is talking about it everything i here posts i see sms i get is "MY LIFE SUX"
well i dnt think my life sucks....it cud be better bt...... i dnt care:)
sumtyms ppl need to let off sum steam so dey strt da 'my-lyf-sux' tantrum....we jst need to listn to it fr a while and i gues it shud fizzle away....of course u cnt do tht ALLLLL the tym!;)

Reaction score
:cautious:hmmmm yap.what i understood is that your r saying ppl say that to get attention ayyt??? see the problem with most of "us" is that we think about our selves more and forget about the others and we want people to care about us while we careless about others.

Reaction score
Yeah, and life will keep going on. It won't pause or wait for us. So instead of getting angry all the time and venting your anger out on people... Try to control it / take it out on a boxing bag / write it down on a diary - or journal / talk to someone about it :) .. Try to make the best out of your life so you don't end up regretting it when you're older , but instead remember all the times you learned to take advantage of life & get something good out of it :)

Reaction score
exactly :) u only live once after all.. if u don't live right u'll regret it in a later chapter in ur life.. we're still young we should make the best of it and have the time of our lives before we grow old :) Life is an amazing adventure,only smart people will knw how to enjoy it. so live to the max :) cuz each passing 60 seconds,is a minute u'll never have back :)

Reaction score
hi people i have a topic here for you to discuss WHO TO BLAME A PARENT OR A TEACHER FOR A CHILDS BEHAVIOUR???:unsure:

Reaction score
like right now =) ive stopped listening to music (well tried to stop) which has become sucessful :) because im a music addict and the only way ill stop is if i make me stop :ROFLMAO: okay and usually i dont share my feelings that much because..................it happened since my mom left so nothing has ever been the same. but i stay strong because inshallah ill see her again :) so to get my mind out of this i draw and write songs its like a story (i know hard to understand) i get nightmares and then i draw it and people go "WOW" but they dont know the story behind it >artist<
and my new year resolution was to avoid saying bad words :) (2010-till now)
have a nyc day!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
like right now =) ive stopped listening to music (well tried to stop) which has become sucessful :) because im a music addict and the only way ill stop is if i make me stop :ROFLMAO: okay and usually i dont share my feelings that much because..................it happened since my mom left so nothing has ever been the same. but i stay strong because inshallah ill see her again :) so to get my mind out of this i draw and write songs its like a story (i know hard to understand) i get nightmares and then i draw it and people go "WOW" but they dont know the story behind it >artist<
and my new year resolution was to avoid saying bad words :) (2010-till now)
have a nyc day!!!!!!!!!!!
i think i understand some parts bcz my mommy left aswell and its been 7years and i am not with her but alhmidllah seen her in holidays and when i miss or when am sad i write poems..............:) BUT LIFE GOES ON AND WE SHOULD LIV IT TO THE MAX anyhow we gona liv one day...........

Reaction score
lol..i tend not to control my temper whatever happens and lol...yup...that includes immeditate murder of anyone who annoys me xD

Reaction score
lol..i tend not to control my temper whatever happens and lol...yup...that includes immeditate murder of anyone who annoys me xD
well its more like a problem to me :p even i get angry at every single thing that i dnt like and then i hve to listen to my mom's lectures :/