• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Teen Issues

Reaction score
I dont get angry even if someone says something bad to me.
I keep my emotions to myself mostly.
For fun I tease my younger siblings.
I was A grade student in my A-I. But at the end of second year shit happened. C and D in the mocks. When I opened my notebook it seemed like my brain had been wiped clean.(literally) I didnot know a single thing. I did not even remember doing that stuff in class. (ironically it was the same stuff in which I got A's in first year.)
I thought that I would study hard and ace the AKU entry test. But I didnt study anything and now I regret it.
I knew that it was my habit of sticking to one question until I solve it and it cost a lot of time in my maths paper. Just for a couple of marks I had to drop 15 marks.
I had bad luck in my chemistry practical.
I have offer from LUMS. BB and maximum one C. Which I thought was a piece of cake but now seems so difficult.
I also have a lot pressure as my elder brother is a brilliant student.

On the top of all that my parents wont let me drive a car until I turn 18. Which wont be of any real use as I will be in university by then.

I have my bio paper tomorrow but I dont feel like studying because its too hot and depressing.
I feel like my life is useless.
I have wasted my life.
LOL do u know I am doin exactly wat u'r doin....word to word...except trust me I don't care not even half as much as u do..but once I read wat u rote....woah shame on me...but take AlphaCentauri advice..I am in the other catogary she mentioned....hey but aftr reading that I care..ok??in fact I am off to my books rite now...

Reaction score
Praise be to Allah
Loved the frankness with which you wrote.^

You don't have to think twice. You have only one choice. Gather your pieces, no matter how heavy they might've become and move forward.
That's life. We have to fall. We have to cry. We have to feel useless. We cannot always take out the best of life, sometimes we have to give it our best too. When you learn it the hard way, you can be sure it's stuck in your memory for long. But if despite, you choose to ignore this lesson, then believe me, life is going to find harder ways to strike you with it.
If you think of yourself as the Ace, life will remind you there is a King too. How skilful a play!
Well Said

Reaction score
It depends on how strong you are to bare the common issuing which keep repeating themselves .. But that doesn't mean you have to regret. It just means you learn from your old mistakes . :)

Reaction score
I dont get angry even if someone says something bad to me.
I keep my emotions to myself mostly.
For fun I tease my younger siblings.
I was A grade student in my A-I. But at the end of second year shit happened. C and D in the mocks. When I opened my notebook it seemed like my brain had been wiped clean.(literally) I didnot know a single thing. I did not even remember doing that stuff in class. (ironically it was the same stuff in which I got A's in first year.)
I thought that I would study hard and ace the AKU entry test. But I didnt study anything and now I regret it.
I knew that it was my habit of sticking to one question until I solve it and it cost a lot of time in my maths paper. Just for a couple of marks I had to drop 15 marks.
I had bad luck in my chemistry practical.
I have offer from LUMS. BB and maximum one C. Which I thought was a piece of cake but now seems so difficult.
I also have a lot pressure as my elder brother is a brilliant student.

On the top of all that my parents wont let me drive a car until I turn 18. Which wont be of any real use as I will be in university by then.

I have my bio paper tomorrow but I dont feel like studying because its too hot and depressing.
I feel like my life is useless.
I have wasted my life.

Loved the style and way of writing :)
Dont feel useless...... get up..... muster up some strength and show the world that you are something much bigger than they thought :) ;) Fight the difficulties.... and the more you fight the more chances that you will win :) you say that you were an A student MASHAALLAH :) ...... be confident and maintain this level... Life is not a bed of roses.... one has to fight the difficult moments ..... sometimes and get beautiful moments ... ;) :)

Reaction score
I take small issues a bit more seriously than they worth, think a lot which even disturbs my sleep............the whole night passes with stupid dreams:(
I can't express my feelings even i'm supposed to:confused: