• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TENSED ABOUT CIE

Reaction score
i guess join a school buy books mostly preffered and start preparing from books or any other material download sylllabus and follow them only

Reaction score
Being "tensed" is normal. It is a measure of the value you put on CIE. How do you prepare for CIE? You have been doing it since you started reading for it. Just remember that it is impossible to ask a question without giving a clue to the answer and that all the required answers are already in your mind.

Reaction score
MacSeleka said:
Being "tensed" is normal. It is a measure of the value you put on CIE. How do you prepare for CIE? You have been doing it since you started reading for it. Just remember that it is impossible to ask a question without giving a clue to the answer and that all the required answers are already in your mind.

Indeed, Dont get tensed way too much.
Or you might get distracted.
Just have some self confidence. :)
Good luck.

Reaction score
Princess is right !! Hard working always pays off
Don't worry @uddy being nervous and tensed is common !! even I myself m a bit nervous !! :)

Reaction score
Me too im not tensed im a little scared of the Isl P2 questions.But always remember u can only do two things really well one is physical learn practice past papers and the other spiritual ask and pray for ur grades while nothing else u can do so if u r doin both things then u r good but being tensed also helps it becmes the driving force which helps u study for long periods and this might help u in CIE.

Reaction score
yeah !! always ask your elders to pray for you and infact establish regular prayer and ask for help from Allah !! ALL TENSION WILL BE FINISHED !! JUST TRY IT !! :D