• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

THANKS!!!

Reaction score
I deeply thank everyone who has contributed his/her time in solving our queries and preparing us for exams with sincerity and care. I have rarely met such enthusiastic people who are willing to help each other. :)

All of you have tried to solve each others problems and ALHAMDULILLAH we are much better prepared now than we were before. :Bravo:

I hope and pray to Allah swt that all of you will get the best possible grade in CIE. And goodluck with your exams. :good:

those of u who will pass these exams, please keep posting here next year as well(just as captain danger did)

and a little request that if u find something useful, please just click the thanks button instead of posting thanks coz that shows how experienced and helpful that person is.

REgards,
Ashhab Iqbal

Aye Allah haumain duniya aur Aakhirat kai tamaam imtihaanon main behtreen kamiabi naseeb farma! AAMEEN

Reaction score
Lots of prayers and best of luck to everyone on this forum! :)

Reaction score
yar this isnt wat i meant that u shud thank me! i was just talking about the general public!

Reaction score
just think we cudnt resist the ttemptation to thank such a beautiful message :wink:

AAMEEN

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
assalamoalaikum!!

ashiqbal said:
yar this isnt wat i meant that u shud thank me! i was just talking about the general public!

ohhhh...i guess thought that u mean we shud thank u for thatpost! :lol: :ROFLMAO: