• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Avatar Problem

Reaction score
I was trying to upload an avatar, I was told it needed to be so and so pixels. I tried 30 other pics and it still got rejected. I mean What's with the such narrow criteria. It's driving me crazy!!!!

Reaction score
IbnSina said:
I was trying to upload an avatar, I was told it needed to be so and so pixels. I tried 30 other pics and it still got rejected. I mean What's with the such narrow criteria. It's driving me crazy!!!!
Only the image according to the rule of XPF can be uploaded and it must be of required size !!

Reaction score
man its easy to upload pics if u dont know captains method.
1.Go to google images
2.then type the pic like whatever the thing u want
3.then when the pics come look on the left side of the screen there is an option exactly...
4.click this
5.then u will get a window asking u width and height in pixels.
6.write this,width 160 ,height 90
7.click search and u got it !!
8.then check size of pic it shud be below 12 KB and then thats all upload !!

sometimes file types are not suitable like ASPX files are not compatible here u got to change them somehow or just find some more pics !! :D

Reaction score
I don't do that... You won't find many pictures that way... I get the big wallpapers, and get them out of them... :)

Reaction score
yeah i know u will get pretty less pics but its better for less of a compu geek !! HAHAHA :D
who has problems doin this !!