• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The awkward moment when?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
that awkward moment when you go home(really excited) and your whole family is sick.:cry:

well... one can look after them.. and make tea*/coffee etc to make them happy n earn jannah.. opportunity in disguise... :)

*only once in my life have I made tea... and it was by serching online for instructions on www.ehow.com ..every1 laughed abt it.. but the fact is I had no idea how much tea u add to a cup of water.... and there was no one home n my lil bro wanted tea so had to make.. that was awkward too.. :p

Reaction score
well... one can look after them.. and make tea*/coffee etc to make them happy n earn jannah.. opportunity in disguise... :)

*only once in my life have I made tea... and it was by serching online for instructions on www.ehow.com ..every1 laughed abt it.. but the fact is I had no idea how much tea u add to a cup of water.... and there was no one home n my lil bro wanted tea so had to make.. that was awkward too.. :p

Ehow.com to make tea? :ROFLMAO: lol, looks like you are a mama's boy :D

Reaction score
The awkward moment when you sit in a car that looks like yours and an 'unknown' guy stares back at you from the front seat. And then you get out of the car tomato-cheeked. :oops: Happened with me once :p
Yeah happened to me too, on the way back from somewhere I was to go with a friend. He went ahead while I lost sight of him. A similar car pulled up and I opened the door and almost sat in the back seat when I noticed the driver to be different. For a moment I thought of staging a hold up and appear to the guy as a robber to prevent the embarassment. ( That would have been much crazier :D) but then i got out and closed the door while a girl wide eyed and stary sat in the car while she eyed me.

Reaction score
Yeah happened to me too, on the way back from somewhere I was to go with a friend. He went ahead while I lost sight of him. A similar car pulled up and I opened the door and almost sat in the back seat when I noticed the driver to be different. For a moment I thought of staging a hold up and appear to the guy as a robber to prevent the embarassment. ( That would have been much crazier :D) but then i got out and closed the door while a girl wide eyed and stary sat in the car while she eyed me.

Imagine yourself shouting and gathering people around that car xD