• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The awkward moment when?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
The awkward moment when you sit in a car that looks like yours and an 'unknown' guy stares back at you from the front seat. And then you get out of the car tomato-cheeked. :oops: Happened with me once :p

a frnd of mine actually once opened gate of a random car that stopped thinking it was ours... and was about to sit whn he noticed a shocked family inside! :D XD
cheers.. ur not alone in this! :)

Reaction score
The-awkward-moment1.jpg

:p
mega SH* ! just so happened with me , last week ! :cautious:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
welcome master shifu! as usual it is me diverging other peoples attention from studies

I'm master Robo, young one.. :p
iNnOcEnT kilLeR :D

The awkward moment wen completly stranger aunties corner you in a bazar street and ask if you are already engaged

:eek: Seriously..??!!! I'd just say 'forget it, ur son is not good enough :p' (it'll b true if they are going to this extent :ROFLMAO: )

That awkard moment, when you're following a woman in supermarket ,with your eyes on your phone and suddenly realize that she is not your mother! XD

PANIC attack*moooooooom* XD :D :D

LOL! that's sooo true! for a moment ur like "Mom.? WHAT!"

Reaction score
I'm master Robo, young one.. :pu
iNnOcEnT kilLeR :

:eek: Seriously..??!!! I'd just say 'forget it, ur son is not good enough :p' (it'll b true if they are going to

They are everywhere at shadis and classes n mohalla n bazars. Well my frst reaction is yes i am lmao. But then that wud b a lie. Once i ignored her n walked passed one o them xD at others i simply called out aloud ammi

N.M

Reaction score
They are everywhere at shadis and classes n mohalla n bazars. Well my frst reaction is yes i am lmao. But then that wud b a lie. Once i ignored her n walked passed one o them xD at others i simply called out aloud ammi

Haha, then what happens when you call out ur mother? XD

Wase they should at least have the decency not to talk to you directly, but u know what even if are talking to ur mom, they still talk in a very suspicious way that u get to what they are taking abt :p
Seriously that awkward moment! =D XD

Reaction score
Haha, then what happens when you call out ur mother? XD

Wase they should at least have the decency not to talk to you directly, but u know what even if are talking to ur mom, they still talk in a very suspicious way that u get to what they are taking abt :p
Seriously that awkward moment! =D XD
then my mums like "abhi to hamari beti bht choti hai lmao";)
and wenever we r out of earshot shes like... do they expct me to give out my daughters in bAzar?:mad: