• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The awkward moment when?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
The awkward moment wen you go to the principal's office to complain abt a techer wd yr gang n wen u reach the office n turn around theres no one standing behind u :p

That awkward moment whn u go to principal's office, to complain about a teacher.. and the teacher is waiting for you there! :D (Happened with me.. LOL!)

N.M

Reaction score
The awkward moment when a very distant relative visits ur house (whom u have seen twice or thrice maybe in a shadi or something) wen ur mom n dad are out n u have to sit with them till that time n u have nothing to talk to them to entertain them... :-/

Happened with me, seriously had to think up of stuff to talk to them... At that time u r like Ammi Kahan hain aap???? (Ammi where r u??)

N.M

Reaction score
That awkward moment when the teacher takes ur name in the middle of the lecture while u are talking to ur friend n the teacher asks to repeat his last sentence n u have no idea what was going on in the class in that brief time...

Reaction score
The awkward moment when a very distant relative visits ur house (whom u have seen twice or thrice maybe in a shadi or something) wen ur mom n dad are out n u have to sit with them till that time n u have nothing to talk to them to entertain them... :-/

Happened with me, seriously had to think up of stuff to talk to them... At that time u r like Ammi Kahan hain aap???? (Ammi where r u??)
Even more awkward when you're serving the Third cup of tea and you have no idea how many more u'd need to keep the meeting normal :D