• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The awkward moment when?

N.M

Reaction score
The awkward moment when you bunk school to study at home and you end up sleeping in that time...
Despite the fact that you got a L.O.C (letter of concern) from school for being absent 15 days out of 55 days! :D XD
We call this^^ DHEETness ki inteha!! =D XD

Reaction score
*in a shop next to yuhr home*
Tht awkward moment whn yuh ask the shop keeper the price of the chips pack
N he replies back wid 'wht name of yuhr wifi network connection' :eek:

Tht awkward moment whn yuh realize Dora the explorer whoz juss 5 years, has more freedom thn a teenager like yuh :/ (n)

Tht awkward moment whn yuh laugh soo hard N yuhr eyes get watery + pple think yuh're cryin :'D :eek:

Tht awkward moment whn yuh realize yuh ddnt press END CALL on yuhr cell phne n the caller keeps on eavesdropin yuh talkin :/ (n)

Tht awkward moment when yuhr sissy is gettin accusd for sumthng yuh did D: :cry:

Tht awkward moment whn yuh're not sure if sumthng is yuhr actual memory or if yuhr brain made it up :/ Toooo much confusion sucks :confused:

Tht awkward moment whn yuh realize tht yuh probably shudnt hav told sumbody sumthng!! Sucks!! :/ :(

Tht awkward moment whn yuh get home frm school & look at yuhrself in the mirror thinkin "did I really luk like this all day?" :p

Tht awkward moment whn yuh're smilin at yuhr phne/laptop screen & yuhr parents ask yuh who yuh're talkin to.. :confused:

Tht awkward moment whn yuh can't find two socks tht match!! Aaagrhh!! :mad:

Tht awkward moment whn yuhr sis, Myste Rious is washin the dishes n yuh slowly put another dish in the sink n try to escape! ;)

Tht awkward moment whn unexpectd visitors visit yuhr home at 10am n yuh're still in yuhr PJ's! :cool:

Tht awkward moment whn yuh realize yuh had faced all the above moments in reality :rolleyes:

Reaction score

Tht awkward moment whn yuh realize Dora the explorer whoz juss 5 years, has more freedom thn a teenager like yuh :/ (n)

Tht awkward moment whn yuh laugh soo hard N yuhr eyes get watery + pple think yuh're cryin :'D :eek:

Tht awkward moment whn yuh realize yuh ddnt press END CALL on yuhr cell phne n the caller keeps on eavesdropin yuh talkin :/ (n)

Tht awkward moment when yuhr sissy is gettin accusd for sumthng yuh did D: :cry:

Tht awkward moment whn yuh're not sure if sumthng is yuhr actual memory or if yuhr brain made it up :/ Toooo much confusion sucks :confused:

Tht awkward moment whn yuh realize tht yuh probably shudnt hav told sumbody sumthng!! Sucks!! :/ :(

Tht awkward moment whn yuh get home frm school & look at yuhrself in the mirror thinkin "did I really luk like this all day?" :p

Tht awkward moment whn yuh're smilin at yuhr phne/laptop screen & yuhr parents ask yuh who yuh're talkin to.. :confused:

Tht awkward moment whn yuh can't find two socks tht match!! Aaagrhh!! :mad:

Tht awkward moment whn yuhr sis, Myste Rious is washin the dishes n yuh slowly put another dish in the sink n try to escape! ;)

Tht awkward moment whn unexpectd visitors visit yuhr home at 10am n yuh're still in yuhr PJ's! :cool:

Tht awkward moment whn yuh realize yuh had faced all the above moments in reality :rolleyes:
Hahhahahahhahahhah

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

those 3 are cool... n it's better to keep the wifi connection hidden so ppl dnt know about it...

yup.. cal one is just bad...

and :D once, long ago, a cousin of mine actualy took the blame of something I did upon himself to save me... beat that! Alhamdulillah for ppl who love us... :love:

Reaction score
the awkward moment during heavy rains and storms when i parked the car on the side of the road .... but the car covered half of the road due to the small road..... one car came behind my car and honked the horn,another one came behind the first one,then another one ....... i got back on the driving seat.... and turned the keys..... but hey... the cars' not responding :p :p and i stood there .... and the car coughed few times and went silent :p :p ... the water got into some dry places of the engine..... luckily a few people helped me out and i pushed the car one a side ....... the whole time avoiding any eye contact with the previous car drivers :p :p ....

Reaction score
The awkward moment when my car collided with a taxi while I was driving and a traffic police came to me and asked, "How old are you" and I replied, "I am 15!"

N.M

Reaction score
1)The awkward moment when you are late for a class n eveybody stares at you when u enter the classroom...

2)The awkward moment when ppl ask ur mom that if she is married?? :LOL:

N then mom's like I have 4 kids! Hahaa n wen they see us they are like hain Itney Barey bachey??? :eek: