• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The awkward moment when?

Reaction score
The awkward moment when Bangladesh beat Pakistan by 62 runs in the 1999 Cricket World Cup. (We are'nt the best in the world but when the Tiger roars, we can be lethal, NEVER underestimate us. Posted by a proud Bangladeshi :D)

Reaction score
The awkward moment when Bangladesh beat Pakistan by 62 runs in the 1999 Cricket World Cup. (We are'nt the best in the world but when the Tiger roars, we can be lethal, NEVER underestimate us. Posted by a proud Bangladeshi :D)
booooooooo! that was da most awkward unexpected incidental never to happen again only by chancemoment ever :D
dun mind jk

Reaction score
booooooooo! that was da most awkward unexpected incidental never to happen again only by chancemoment ever :D
dun mind jk
If Izaz Cheema did not push Mahmudullah and stopped him from coming back to strike in Asia cup final, Pakistan would have lost again!

Reaction score
Why cant i read ur comments any more???? oh i knowww its becux i dun want to!!!! :D
btw ur going off topic

Reaction score
Why cant i read ur comments any more???? oh i knowww its becux i dun want to!!!! :D
btw ur going off topic
It waz an awkward moment, was'nt it? I am not trying to insult Pakistan cricket team. I am just trying to explain the awkwardness of that match! Its not offtopic. :p

Reaction score
The awkward moment when Pakistanis and Indians get angry after they are reminded that they lost to Bangladesh in the cricket world cup. :D (Just trying to have fun, don't mind, but remember whatever I said is true :p)

Reaction score
The awkward moment when Pakistanis and Indians get angry after they are reminded that they lost to Bangladesh in the cricket world cup. :D (Just trying to have fun, don't mind, but remember whatever I said is true :p)
dun wrry... we get angry wen india beats us too :)

Reaction score
That awkward moment when Bangladesh beat India and removed them from the world cup! (The purpose of this post was to neutralise the anger of Pakistanis and the happiness of Indians. I hope everything is balanced now :D :D :D I love this thread!)