• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The awkward moment when?

Reaction score
the awkward moment wen each and every stupid person on this thread including me write "the awkward moment wen" every time they post instead of copying the previous post

Reaction score
the awkward moment wen from now onwards every ones gonna copy :p

the awkward moment wen u refuse a friend wen they offer u food widout luking and then u realize u really liked the stuff they were offering afta looking.

although it happens with takaluf wale dost only

Reaction score
409192_537144546328069_1883551731_n.png

Seriously -_-

Reaction score
1)The awkward moment when you are late for a class n eveybody stares at you when u enter the classroom...

2)The awkward moment when ppl ask ur mom that if she is married?? :LOL:

N then mom's like I have 4 kids! Hahaa n wen they see us they are like hain Itney Barey bachey??? :eek:

Your mom might be young and pretty looking. ERRRRRRR That awkward moment when I give a compliment about a GIRL's MOM saying that she is beautiful. Totally awkward. o_O #OhGodWhy

That awkward moment when a girl doesn't like me for being AWESOME xD xD

Reaction score
The awkward moment when you go to the wrong changing/rest room -in a hurry -in a hotel -in the swimming section and find girls screaming at you to GTHO xD
Happened today after finishing an exam. But still it made my day :D :D