• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Best Novels ...

Reaction score
I have only read the first :cry:
Aww...
I know its no use to to keep pacifying oneself that its just a book but it has a compelling plot. :p

I read the first one, Bourne Identity
It was soooooooooooo long and they were running here and there all the time :p
I got bored :p
That was because he was chased by everyone from the CIA, to Carlos, his main foe, the police. Infact it was so interesting the way he kept fleeing from one place to another, avoiding so many people at once.
But I know what you mean. Robert Ludlum does tend to get somewhat boring but believe me the fourth book onwards is by another author who is AWESOME!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Of course I do. Reading comes first for me. Then football. Its good to diversify. Sometimes when football goes all awry, books can act as consolation and vice versa!
And btw seeing your name here made me wonder what novel you'd post... But then.

Reaction score
Aww...
I know its no use to to keep pacifying oneself that its just a book but it has a compelling plot. :p
yeah :( though a frienf of mine has read it all, he said it got pretty confusing i the end
too bad he is in UK, cant borrow the books :p
That was because he was chased by everyone from the CIA, to Carlos, his main foe, the police. Infact it was so interesting the way he kept fleeing from one place to another, avoiding so many people at once.
But I know what you mean. Robert Ludlum does tend to get somewhat boring but believe me the fourth book onwards is by another author who is AWESOME!
I opened the second one, Its even longer than the first, fourth is a looooong way ahead :p
maybe I will read after externals

Reaction score
yeah :( though a frienf of mine has read it all, he said it got pretty confusing i the end
too bad he is in UK, cant borrow the books :p

Same here. A friend is going to get the fourth book from their UK trip Insha Allah. SO then I'd be able to read it.

I opened the second one, Its even longer than the first, fourth is a looooong way ahead :p
maybe I will read after externals
Okay. :)

Reaction score
I ask it every time not a single response but here again:
Has anybody had the honour to read Hichhikers Guide to Galaxy by Douglas Adams, you havent seen literature until you have read it :p

Reaction score
Anyone fancy Anthony Horowitz books? Alex Rider... The Gatekeepers (Power Of 5)... Diamond Brothers...? Can't miss out on THESE!!

Reaction score
Anyone fancy Anthony Horowitz books? Alex Rider... The Gatekeepers (Power Of 5)... Diamond Brothers...? Can't miss out on THESE!!
Yeah!! I read The Alex Rider series,, they are epic!! :D But the last book is.... just so heart rending!
How is the Gatekeeper Series? I have them but I haven't read them yet :)

Reaction score
Exactly!! The plot ... mind blowing, The twists... epic!! Those books are legendary! :D
Have you read HP and The Inheritance Series? :D
Percy Jackson?
You forget the characters.... Aragorn!, Legolas!, Gandalf! and Gimli and so many others!!!!
Obviously.
One who hasn't read those books, hasn't lived... Right?

Reaction score
You forget the characters.... Aragorn!, Legolas!, Gandalf! and Gimli and so many others!!!!
Obviously.
One who hasn't read those books, hasn't lived... Right?
My favourite.... absolute favourite is Aragorn!! :D What about you?
No, they haven't not in the literal sense :p
Have you read "I am Number 4" and the rest..