• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Best Novels ...

Reaction score
Yeah!! I read The Alex Rider series,, they are epic!! :D But the last book is.... just so heart rending!
How is the Gatekeeper Series? I have them but I haven't read them yet :)
Do you mean Russian Roulette? I found it pretty boring especially because there's not much mention of Alex, so it sort of sucks out most of the action.
Anyway, you simply MUST read the Power Of 5! I absolutely love it.
And since you're an AR fan you might like this... check it out... Anthony's book extracts... hilarious...(most of them) :D Honestly, the guy speaks sarcasm as a first language. ;)
http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/32590.Anthony_Horowitz

Reaction score
Do you mean Russian Roulette? I found it pretty boring especially because there's not much mention of Alex, so it sort of sucks out most of the action.
Anyway, you simply MUST read the Power Of 5! I absolutely love it.
And since you're an AR fan you might like this... check it out... Anthony's book extracts... hilarious...(most of them) :D Honestly, the guy speaks sarcasm as a first language. ;)
http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/32590.Anthony_Horowitz
Yeah I will!! :D Are you on Goodreads?? Me too!! :D
Well as you liked AR, i have some suggestions for you. Read "Double or Die" and "Hurricane Gold" by Charles Higson. Amazing!!

Reaction score
Yeah I will!! :D Are you on Goodreads?? Me too!! :D
Well as you liked AR, i have some suggestions for you. Read "Double or Die" and "Hurricane Gold" by Charles Higson. Amazing!!
Yup, I'm on Goodreads. I will inshaAllah... and have you read Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus? And Jason Bourne? I haven't, so I'm hoping to get some worthwhile reviews. :)

Reaction score
Middle School series: James Patterson.
Can't be classified as novels. Really can't.
But it is just that book you would love to read when you aren't supposed to read (novels). Like as in during exams. To kill the stress.
Very light reading.(Infact I wonder if it really qualifies as reading :p). Lots of pictures (as opposed to our darn books). Very funny ones that too.
Every second line is hilarious and one can't help but be reminisced about lol thats so me!
You'll laugh your heart out. Trust me.

Reaction score
Has anyone read the Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas?
How is it? Is it worth reading?
I hear the story line is pretty decent.

Reaction score
Has anyone read all five books from a song of ice and fire?
also hunger games?
I've read the hunger games.... the last line saying 'end of book one' was a major mood killer -_- cuz it meant i wud have to pull myself through more of this stuff to know the end of this story.. thanks, but no thanks ! :p
to sum up.. i didnt much liike it and didnt read the other two books of the series.... :/

Reaction score
I've read the hunger games.... the last line saying 'end of book one' was a major mood killer -_- cuz it meant i wud have to pull myself through more of this stuff to know the end of this story.. thanks, but no thanks ! :p
to sum up.. i didnt much liike it and didnt read the other two books of the series.... :/

You didn't like hunger games? Wtf?

Reaction score
The Blackwell Pages by K.L. Armstrong and M.A. Marr
The first and only book of the trilogy published yet:
Loki's Wolves
You get some idea from the name itself.
Especially that name, ' Loki' - the trickster.
Its all about Norse mythology, featuring descendants of Thor and Loki.
A great story with great characters.
Anyone who likes the Percy Jackson series should enjoy this.
http://www.blackwellpages.com/