• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The best thing about XPC ????

Reaction score
the getting the chance of helping others.... many of them whom you havent seen ever and still the point of helping unites us and we gain more and yes the duas we get by helping others and giving duas to others who help us is one of the best things.... and the feeling of a family too :)

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb..

tbh there are "countless" things which i love about xpc...:D

first and foremost is the islamic threads which help us to know about our religion.. :)

second "MOST" appreciated thing is our ADMIN :D...Mashallah he has inspired me a LOT and i have learnt many things from him...May Allah reward him loads for his hard work and the mission of spreading knowledge..Aameen!

umm...third one, as mentioned above, getting duas :D and many more..........will try to write it when i have a lot of time ;)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb..

tbh there are "countless" things which i love about xpc...:D

first and foremost is the islamic threads which help us to know about our religion.. :)

second "MOST" appreciated thing is our ADMIN :D...Mashallah he has inspired me a LOT and i have learnt many things from him...May Allah reward him loads for his hard work and the mission of spreading knowledge..Aameen!

umm...third one, as mentioned above, getting duas :D and many more..........will try to write it when i have a lot of time ;)
WaAlaikum AsSAlam wr wb,
True .. the Islamic threads are pretty cool.
and yes the second thing is true, Planet.Master inspires me a lot too... in fact may times he makes me smile n laugh when I'm tired... :)

Reaction score
WaAlaikum AsSAlam wr wb,
True .. the Islamic threads are pretty cool.
and yes the second thing is true, Planet.Master inspires me a lot too... in fact may times he makes me smile n laugh when I'm tired... :)
yeahp :)
lolz...no wonder i was talking about you :p sorry i forgot to mention your name :oops: and well...i don't really know planet master so yeah...:)

Reaction score
:D
no seriously.. I know you meant me but I'm not that great.... there are far better people in this world, than me.
there may be...infact there are!
but still it's a fact which no one, including you, can ignore :p that you are an inspiration and i can gurantee many people (including you) have learnt loads from you! Mashallah! May Allah help you as well as us, in spreading His message without any difficulty! Aameen...

keep up your good work (y) Inshallah Allah will give you it's reward in this world as well as the Hereafter! :)

Reaction score
but still it's a fact which no one, including you, can ignore :p that you are an inspiration and i can gurantee many people (including you) have learnt loads from you! Mashallah! May Allah help you as well as us, in spreading His message without any difficulty! Aameen...

keep up your good work (y) Inshallah Allah will give you it's reward in this world as well as the Hereafter! :)
i am sorry...my bad i meant including "me" :oops:

.........that you are an inspiration and i can gurantee many people (including "ME") have.......**

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

Aameen.

A scholar of past, Muhammad ibn Waasi' (rahima-hullaah) used to say:
"If sins had an odour then nobody would be able to sit with me."