• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The conflict in P1 Maths?

What you drew in P1?

• Total voters
Reaction score
trapezium was correct kite was wrong they asked to draw a fig with 1 line of symmetry and no rotational symmetry guess wht kite has rotational symmetery feel like killin myself got ht wrong

Reaction score
trapezium was correct kite was wrong they asked to draw a fig with 1 line of symmetry and no rotational symmetry guess wht kite has rotational symmetery feel like killin myself got ht wrong
kite has 1 rotational symmetry this means no rotational symmetry!!!
SO NO PROBLEM.........indeed:p

Reaction score
Well just one ques although i wrote kite i think abt trapezium and it strikes me that how can a normal trapezium have a line of symmetry its got to be an isosceles wala ?? please clear the confusion of mine THANKS !

Reaction score
Well just one ques although i wrote kite i think abt trapezium and it strikes me that how can a normal trapezium have a line of symmetry its got to be an isosceles wala ?? please clear the confusion of mine THANKS !
oh yeah i forgot the question!! it did mention quadrilateral.
so yes triangle was wrong. btw i drew a trapezium! :p

Reaction score
Any shape (trapezium or kite) is going to have 1 rotational symmetry when you turn it 360 degree on its center as it has to come back to its original position if I am not wrong... The question might be wrong unless you people missed something??? SalmanPakRocks : You appeared for this paper right? Know the right answer, or anybody else?

Reaction score
The question said...1 line of symmetry and ZERO ORDER OF ROTATIONAL SYMMETRY. The question seemed wrong since no figure has zero rotational symmetry. But they might've considered One to be Zero. Hence Kite was the most appropriate answer!

Reaction score
The question said...1 line of symmetry and ZERO ORDER OF ROTATIONAL SYMMETRY. The question seemed wrong since no figure has zero rotational symmetry. But they might've considered One to be Zero. Hence Kite was the most appropriate answer!

DUDE 1 or 0 is the same thing :D