• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Dragon has arrived!

Reaction score
Hey, ya'll. I'm Kimo Force, the Egyptian Dragon Nerd.
I'm a PRE-IGCSE student in (trust me, you don't wanna hear about the school name :p).
If you're interested about things about me, then here goes:

LANGUAGES: English, Arabic, and French.
FAVORITE MUSIC GENRES/BANDS: Power Metal (Dragonforce, Rhapsody of Fire, Firewind) and Hard Rock (Crush 40).
FAVORITE VIDEO GAMES/BOARD GAMES/CARD GAMES: Sonic the Hedgehog, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Star Wars Battlefront Series, Marvel, Dragonball Z, Tekken, and Pokemon.
FAVORITE JAPANESE ANIMATION: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's.
FAVORITE COMICS: All Sonic the Hedgehog comics by Archie, and Archie comics
OTHER HOBBIES: Working with Photoshop and Windows Movie Maker (my PC can't handle either Sony Vegas or Corel Video Studio) and creating stuff with whatever :lol:.

Well, hope to see ya'll again.
Later.

~ Kimo Force

Reaction score
I'm a PRE-IGCSE student in (trust me, you don't wanna hear about the school name :p).
If you're interested about things about me, then here goes:

FAVORITE MUSIC GENRES/BANDS: Power Metal (Dragonforce, Rhapsody of Fire, Firewind) and Hard Rock (Crush 40).
FAVORITE VIDEO GAMES/BOARD GAMES/CARD GAMES: Sonic the Hedgehog, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Star Wars Battlefront Series, Marvel, Dragonball Z, Tekken, and Pokemon.
OTHER HOBBIES: Working with Photoshop and Windows Movie Maker (my PC can't handle either Sony Vegas or Corel Video Studio) and creating stuff with whatever :lol:.

Later.

~ Kimo Force
Welcome young warrior, you have alot to learn!

Reaction score
Welcome :D
But did anyone notice that it was posted April 16 2010 ....and now only we r welcoming OR did i misread sumthing o_O

Reaction score
If you're interest
ed about things about me, then here goes:

Later.

~ Kimo Force
Welcome youngling! You have yet to achieve the threads of wisdom that come from experience! And you have chosen the right place to gain it all :D

By the way, Get your game on! :D

Comics: COOL! :p

Since you are egyption, i'd be looking forward to learning arabic from you :p