• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Drama: Mister Green!

Reaction score
AHMMMMMMMMMMMM AHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Sorry my voice is getting odd. Let me drink some water..............................So ladies and gentlemen. WELCOME TO XPF MR.GREEN DEBATE. HERE WE ARE GOING TO DISCUSS ABOUT MR.GREEN ONLY WHO IS RUINING MY LIFE AND MAY BE OTHERS. SO OUR CHIEF GUESTS ARE THE XPF MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!! :D
COME ON GIVE THEM A CLAP..................... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH :p ;) :)

Reaction score
Re: MR.GREEN DEBATE

SO COME ON GIVE A CLAP FOR MR.GREEN TOOO. :p ;)
I won't just cheer for mr.green, because i don't like him :p ;)

Reaction score

Nibz said:
OMG.. you people are AWESOME :D :D
UNBELIEVABLE!
hehehehehehehe !! Mr.green welcomes you to the thread !! :mrgreen: omg his wife is also here !! :p

Reaction score

HAHAHAHAHAHA NOW HERE COMES OUR SECOND XPF MEMBER MR.NIBZ. GIVE HIM A CLAP. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. HIS WIFE..............HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM>......LET US NAME HER MRS.SHY not MRS GREEN .AHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..............Because she is always shy :p ;)

Reaction score

well yeah Mr green is back again with another episode i love watching :mrgreen: episodes except they turn out really violent :p nice topic by the way so what should we talk abt lets see how did mr green come abt to be green?? any one knows.

Reaction score

YUP. I HAVE THE VERY GOOD ANSWER OF THIS QUESTION. WELL HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED HULK MOVIE???????? AHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I GUESS EVERYONE WOULD HAVE. SO YOY HAVE SEEN HOW THAT MAN CHANGES INTO A GREENISH HULK. THE SAME CASE WAS WITH MR.GREEN.......................WELL THAT WAS MY OPINION................SO LET US SEE OTHERS OPINION. :p
OR MAY BE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN EATING SO MUCH VEGETABLES TOO THAT IS WHY HE BECAME GREEN :p ;)
:mrgreen:

Reaction score

yeah the later one suits him or may be he loved vegies so much that he went to a genetic doctor and told him that he wants to be like the colour of a cucumber.

Reaction score

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....................SO THAT IS ANOTHER OPINION OF ONE OF THE XPF MEMBERS. ANYONE ELSE THERE???? :p ;)

Reaction score

HAHAAAHAHAHA very funny. No body is mr.green's fan. Everyone hates him that is why we are making fun of him. :p ;)

Reaction score

Because he is toooooo optimistic. But what if he only shows that he has a smiley face and inside he would be an evil. OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO THEN THAT EVIL WOULD HAUNT US EVERYWHERE AND TO EVERYONE. :) ;) :p

Reaction score

After all looks can be deceiving ahhaahha and is he deceiving > :mrgreen:

Reaction score

YUP. Okay guys so here we are presenting many other characters who would be arriving in just a minute. So here are there names. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN GIVE A BIG CLAP NOT A SLAP TO:
;) =Mr.winky
:eek: =Mr.surprise party
:shock: =Mr.shocker
:cool: =Mr.cooly dooly
:x =Mr.apple pie
:p =Mr.razz
:cry: =Mr.rotoluu
:twisted: =Mr. evil spirit
:| =Mr. hypnotist
:) =Mr.smiley
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OUR SUPERSTARS!! :p ;)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Guys, choose between this thread and 'The Drama: Mr. Green' one! I have to delete one.. (there's no point in making two similar threads)

Reaction score

yeah your right Nibz !! Oh look mr.green also supports you :mrgeen: :p